General Hospital: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ugghhh Michael is such a wimp. 

Trina/Spencer/Esme is classic soap. She’s one of the many obstacles Trina and Spencer will face before they finally get together. And I’m here for it. It has the potential to be a slow moving, classic, soap love story. 

I’m impressed by Esme as well, which is why I really hope they don’t turn her into a psycho, but I think I know better lol 

The less said about Peter the better

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

She could be connected/related to Ryan. It does seem like she could be after Ava for her own personal reasons. And is using Spencer's issues with her to help push along her plans.

I also agree with the comments that the actress that plays Esme is decent. She's not bad and I do think she could end up giving us some entertaining scenes. I do believe she really will go off the deep end though, especially when she realizes how much Spencer cares for Trina and is not as dedicated as continuing revenge against Ava as she would want him to be.

Edited by xtr

• Members

8-18

I'm going to have to give credit where credit is due.

Cam M is definitely channeling Drew. From wardrobe (back in the John Doe days so good team!) to his attitude to his general body language. He's screaming Drew Cain. At least from what I remember of him since I didn't watch the whole time when Billy M was in the role. And I thought I would dislike it, but...nope. I don't mind at all. 

OH LORD!!!! CARLY IS ON THE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But GO OFF ON NIKOLAS!!!

That said...I loved the whole Spencer/Nik/Laura/Kevin confrontation scenes. Kevin having Spencer's back with his therapist know-how. Laura being Laura. I saw a bit of both sides. And then Ava calling about the car fire. There was just layers and there was so much chemistry among all the players. 

At the mob meeting and I kinda wish Jason would just 'Jason' all of these bosses.

And ugh at the Nelle lookalike. 

Honorable mention: Laura/Kevin meeting the bodyguard, thinking it's Spencer's bodyguard when it was JOSS was a hilarious little moment. 

And thinking about it...Did Ingo seem off in his scene with Laura where Carly confronts him. Trouble in RL? 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

At this point he's just making matters worse for him and bringing more attention to himself. 

I look forward to Jax's departure onscreen 

Please register in order to view this content

because I know he's going to keep up with the twitter shenanigan's. 

I'm still in disbelief they placed Tristan Rogers in time out for something smaller. 

• Members

Last night I was thinking why does GH has such a large amount of dead wood. Other than Frank's incompetence, I wonder if the show is just setting up a catastrophic event down the road to take out some of these useless characters that we've in the very least grown to tolerate (or like).

But aside from that random thought; Jax and Willow would be the PERFECT characters to have caught in mob crossfire, the repercussions would be fascinating to watch. 

• Members

Yeah, I hate his "thanks for the press" comments. What an asshat.

Not that it's necessarily a huge deal to me but I had kind of wondered about Marcus Coloma. I know Maura is vaccinated, but I don't think we've ever seen Nikolas and Ava kiss. It's always a fade to black thing. So I had thought that maybe he's antivax and thus they won't let him do any intimate scenes on the show. 

I guess the actor who plays Blando liked it too? Makes sense, Blando/Sasha got a fade to black kiss/love scene too.