General Hospital: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought it might be it at first but the lack of fanfare, goodbyes, homage from LW on social media... All the things you usually get from someone when they leave told me ... otherwise.
We will have a blessed few months with RH, Peter and Sonny out of Port Charles stories. Sigh.

• Members

Yeah, there he was to the chagrin of many lol. It looks like Nina may see him as well. I wonder if he tries to blackmail on keeping quiet about him being alive, because he may know that she knows Sonny/Mike is alive and hasn't told anyone about that. (And then Nina would be keeping two very big secrets). Or if maybe Nina sees him briefly but he doesn't speak and leaves quickly. And she thinks that her mind may be playing tricks on her. She's already a bit rattled after Maxie showing up on unexpectedly and wanting to stay in Nixon Falls with her. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

AGREED!   I used to be a big fan of Ingo Rademacher as Jax, UNTIL I found out what a Trumper and Q-Anon crazy he is.  I think Jax has ran his course, instead of recasting (which I once thought would be best), it would be great to have Jax be a mob casualty.  Maybe he dies saving Carly's life,  or he's shot mistaken for Jason. 

I agree Lindsey Morgan was much better as Kristina, than the over-hyped, Lexi Ainsworth. 

So pissed and NOT surprised that Peter is alive.  Must be nice being Laura Wright's boyfriend?  Right Wes Ramsey?

• Members

On the other hand, it sets up a nice little conflict between him and Brooklyn whenever they finally move on to these two as the next endgame post-Willow.

So you know, while I question some strategic decisions the writers are making (Austin's mere existence, Peter's return), I really can't hate on the very cleverly soapy way the show is being written right now.

• Members

Yeah. Sigh.

As do I.

I have some minor issues, and several characters could go tomorrow and I wouldn't blink an eye, but I'm liking what they're trying to do. I wish Frank would let them write. 

Meanwhile, Austin's interest in Leo was borderline creepy. Howarth is so lazy.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'll be honest, it took me a second to realize who Leo was when he popped up today. Kind of bizarre that they'd put him in a scene with Dante and Sam and remind the viewers that those two share Leo as a sibling but are dating.

Please register in order to view this content

And Leo wouldn't say hi to Sam for some reason. Then Olivia took him to the hospital for essentially a paper cut? What? It was all so weird. And Howarth's ponytail is getting worse by the day.

The Valentin/Anna/Sam scenes were all five seconds long and it was really annoying.

Michael and his one facial expression telling Willow that she's not a selfish, horrible coward... STFU Michael, yes she is. Chad Duell is soooo one note.

Angry Chase is the hottest man on the show.

• Members

Ingo Rademacher's smug IG story is laughably cringeworthy.

YES! Plus, to me, Lindsey Morgan visually worked better as the daughter of Maurice Benard (Sonny) and Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis). Not to mention, Kristina remarking she is the product of a "sleazy one-night stand" is an iconic read.