General Hospital: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

My Prediction: Esme (Not her real name) is Ryan's Daughter. She wrote the letter to Spencer. When it was returned, she went to France, introduced herself as Esme & became friends then more. Spencer told her about Ava. "Esme" came up with the stalking idea. Spencer agreed. He will live to regret it.

To be fair

Emily died and for like a year, Lesley watched Spencer. Then  after moving away, Lesley moved in with Nikolas & watched Spencer

From May 2013-July 2016 Nikolas did take care of his son

But from then onward it was Laura. So I get what she meant

Edited by John

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lol. 

We are already starting to get the  sad/uncomfortable looks between Spencer/Trina now that Esme has shown up:

I think it's interesting that they have Spencer just roll with Esme being his girlfriend, especially after him and Trina admitted they have feelings for each other. And were getting even closer. Trina really did look like she wanted to kiss him today. Yet after Esme showed up, he's doubling down on being her boyfriend. Even introducing her to Nikolas/Laura and now it seems like he actually wants to move in with her. That's interesting. I wonder why he feels compelled to stay in a relationship with her and when he might try and get out of it. Due to him falling for Trina and knowing now that she has feelings for him as well.  

I wonder how much he might care about Esme, he did tell her about his family drama. So there may be some sort of a connection there. Though not on the level of him and Trina. I do wonder how long he will try and hang in there with Esme. And if he's largely doing that because he feels obligated to do so, due to her knowing about his role in Ava's stalking. I wonder if she might even try and blackmail him at some point about his role, when he wants to get away from her. Due to her becoming more and more unhinged, and him having a hard time staying away/keeping his feelings for Trina under wraps. Maybe Esme will catch them in close moments and that along with Spencer dumping her will cause her to snap.

I'm not sure if the actress is on contract or recurring. I did see a picture of her at the studio hanging out with Sydney, Nick and Will. I wonder how long she will be staying around.

I also would like to see Trina go out with a cute guy from PCU. (Maybe a short term character) It can be someone that Joss and/or Cam sets up her with. They could go on date/a few dates and Spencer could see that and get jealous. And that could lead to a confrontation between them about him and Esme and them seeing other people. Maybe even lead to a first kiss, underneath messier circumstances, lol.  Trina really shouldn't have to be a fifth wheel. Especially after getting rejected by Dev, things not working out with Cam and now dealing with this stuff with Spencer/Esme. They could have her date another guy for a little bit, but then ultimately realizes how much she cares for Spencer & vice versa and go from there. This can coincide with him dumping Esme and Esme really becoming unhinged.  

Edited by xtr

• Members

Maybe he's seen signs that she's unstable before. If so maybe he could have gotten away from her, before she knew of his stalking misdeeds. He did seem shocked that she set Ava's car on fire, so maybe this is the first time he's seen signs of her really being unhinged. I think either way he should figure out a way to dump her. Instead of doubling down on being with her, cozying up to her, introducing her to family and now trying to move in with her too, lol.

I do wonder if he does care about her to some degree and that complicates things. He did confide in her about his family. I wonder how long he will be able to stay with her, especially if Trina tries to move on with someone else. And I could see Esme trying to blackmail him at some point if he tries to leave her. Or just becoming completely unhinged when he does leave her. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I think he will definitely dump her at some point, even if she tries to blackmail him and succeeds in keeping him with her a little longer. I just wonder how long he might stay in a relationship with her before those types of things happen. He's messy but he does care for Trina and I don't think he wants to see her hurt. He did push Esme off of him quickly when she kissed him in front of Trina today. Though he was acting like a boyfriend to her around Laura/Nikolas. It will be interesting to see how affectionate he is with her when he's around people, especially Trina. He might differ with the levels of affection he shows towards her around his family vs. Trina.

Also, I could actually see Esme trying to befriend Trina (and maybe the teen group as a whole). Though, I don't think that would last for very long once she discovers how her and Spencer feel about each other. She was actually friendly towards Trina today and I thought that Trina did a nice job of keeping her composure around Esme/Spencer when she showed up. Esme didn't seem threatened by her and I could see Trina being mature and being nice to Esme. Maybe they are actually amicable/friendly towards each other at first and then things go really south. Like after Trina decides to date another guy and Spencer gets jealous, leading to a confrontation with him and Trina, that Esme might overhear.

Edited by xtr

• Members

OR

What if Esme is Ryan's Daughter & after the stalking comes out, She realizes Ryan was crazy & Kevin helps her. She stays in PC and becomes interested in Cam

I like Joss but its like Sonny on #Days. Everybody wants Joss like everybody wanted Sonny. I want Joss to get the short end of the stick for once.