General Hospital: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I dunno about all that, but I did know you get excited by any little thing you see online and jump with it like it's real. It's not! How many times do you have to do this to yourself? Who's the next Jeff Webber aged 48-75, John? I'll wait!

• Members

Thing is, this is a DISCUSSION BOARD. Members here are allowed to discuss things related to GH. Just because you, Vee, do not agree with them or like them, does not mean that discussion shouldn't be had. 

So what if this nurse is just a henchman or Kiki or a twin or Ryan's daughter. Its called SPECULATION. No one is stating any of this as FACT.

I would not be surprised and just because she has not spoken yet, that does not mean all she is some U-5 as some would want us to believe. I like being able to specualte. Am I wrong more than right, hell yes. It is still fun to do. 

Plus it would not be the first time a soap has introduced a daughter a character forgot they had or no one was privy to

After all that has happened to Elizabeth, it makes zero sense that her Dad, Jeff has not been on the canvas. RDA doesnt want to do it, fine. The role can and should be recast.

Lucky is another character GH needs. If JJ is too busy to do a contract, recast as well. 

Edited by John

• Members

Today was another really good episode, which once again felt like something you would see around Halloween time. A lot of mysteries going on right now and they're all interesting IMO.

First one being, who is the Ava's other stalker? I do think that creepy nurse at the hospital set her car on fire. I wonder who is she and if she's working for someone. It's interesting that the badge that Ava buried with Kiki was left near her engulfed car. Maybe the nurse is indeed some bitter/crazy other child of Ava's. Or maybe she's someone who is resentful towards Ava for some reason and wants her to relive the pain of losing Kiki. I definitely want to see what happens here.

Also, Nikolas has become an awful father. I understand that Spencer shouldn't have been doing the lighter stalking of Ava, but still. Nikolas stabbing him and letting him think he left him for dead was awful. And unwarranted. Spencer didn't do anything violet towards Ava, and didn't deserve to have NIkolas go that far. Nikolas could have just told everyone flat out what his suspicions were. Not terrorized his own son and his son's friends, a couple of them who have been kidnapped and who have had their lives threatened not too long ago. Nikolas isn't acting like someone that cares about Spencer. He would actually have to think about him to do that. He's mainly focused on getting Ava back and he will do anything including wreck his relationship with his son to try and achieve that.

It did seem like Spencer was going to confess to the pranks, but was stopped short when Nikolas got the phone call about Ava's car. They could end up dragging his role in her stalking on for a bit longer. Also, I continue to enjoy him and Trina. He definitely looked like he wanted to romance and kiss her today. But Nikolas's actions threw a wrench in things and Trina was a bit too scared for more romance. I am looking forward to seeing more of their story. 

Also, we finally got to see Cam appear as Drew today. With his very bush and grey beard, lol. I do wonder where he's at/and who has him captive. I am interested in seeing how that pans out.

The show continues to be very entertaining. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I think she's wants to kick his butt lol. Her and Kevin both. And really everyone. The teens looked disgusted with him and I believe their parents will feel the same. I'm interested in seeing her get on him on tomorrow's episode. 

• Members

Damn... Nikolas really wants to take that "sh*ttiest father" award away from Jason. I mean, Spencer is totally in the wrong for any role he played in the stalking. And I understand Nik's idea of wanting Spencer to feel the same fear that Ava felt... but lord. Like Kevin said, *talk* to your damn kid. It would even be one thing if Nikolas had done this only to Spencer, but to involve the other kids? Trash! Poor Trina and Cam have already been held hostage within the last year or two (and Trina was just held hostage again by Cyrus), and Joss already has a bodyguard because of the danger her family is in right now. These kids have already been through enough craziness and Nik didn't think twice about traumatizing them further. Nik didn't even apologize to them! I hope Liz, Portia, Taggert, Carly, and Jax beat his azz!

I was surprised that Nikolas unmasked himself already today. The look on Spencer's face was amazing - he was like "oh HELL naw!" Nik looked very proud of himself. I wanted Laura to slap that smug look off his face. I LOVED Laura and Kevin reading him for filth. I hope Ava drags him too when she finds out.

Please register in order to view this content

What a punchable face.

But Nik's biggest sin today was interrupting THIS Sprina moment:

Get your ass out of there, Nik! Spencer is all about Trina and I love it. Trina's worried about rats and the Wi-Fi and Spencer is just like, "Please, I'm begging you, let's go back outside, I'm trying to make a move on you!" Ha. I'm thrilled that Cam and Joss left the party so they can't interrupt Sprina tomorrow, lol. Tony the bodyguard is kind of funny. He was like, "F*ck Trina and Spencer, I don't get paid to protect them!"

Trina yesterday: Haven't you ever seen a horror movie?! You can't go alone!!!

Trina today: I'm gonna go look for Joss and Cam, peace out Spencer

I don't give one sh*t about this glorified extra nurse. Hopefully she's not Kiki, because Kiki was never interesting nor important enough to warrant a third actress playing her. I was glad when they killed her off. I'm assuming she's not Kiki and is just working for someone. I really enjoyed Ava and Portia bonding.

Sasha is 38 weeks already? LOL. Those scenes felt pretty out of place today. It was cute seeing her pregnant belly. I don't really understand the point of this pregnancy, other than the actress is pregnant and they didn't know what else to do. The pregnancy is almost over and we've barely seen her and Brando. They're on maybe once a week. I'm surprised they keep them on the show since they're obviously not interested in writing for them. Sasha was fine when she was pretending to be Nina's daughter and dating Michael but she's pretty pointless now. Brando doesn't do a whole lot either. I wouldn't mind maybe seeing him with Maxie. She needs a nice guy and Brando would be a good step daddy to her kids, lol.

Jax and Carly, zzz. Wash, rinse, repeat. I'm so over their conversations about mob danger about Josslyn. And then Carly just gives Jax back the phone without even deleting the recording? Huh? Oh, Spinelli is remotely wiping his phone. Right. Oh god, we have to sit through Five Families crap tomorrow.

The most unrealistic part of this week: People answering calls from unknown numbers. Spencer yesterday and now Sam with Drew. Most people I know barely even answer calls from numbers they do know, lol.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Every parent on the show today outside of Nikolas was talking about caring/ prioritizing or wishing they had priortized their children in some way. Jax regarding wanting to protect Josslyn, Portia wanting to be a good mom to Trina, , Ava wishing she had done better by Kiki, Brando and Sasha talking about their unborn child. Even Carly who didn't go the meeting with the five families, so she could be there for Joss at Wyndemere. All of them were acting like better parents than Nikolas today. Nikolas really has gone downhill since he let Spencer believe he was dead for years. He really doesn't seem to care about his son and doing further damage to their relationship. 

Also, Spencer definitely wanted to kiss Trina, lol.  I like how he tried to get her to stay/go outside with him, multiple times, but she kept getting distracted.  That darn Nikolas and his foolish, out of line antics, lol. 

I also wonder what they are doing with Sasha/Brando. They are a good looking couple, but that's really about it, lol. Speaking of Brando possibly being with Maxie, he does remind me of Ryan Paevey. He's very good looking and seems like a good guy, like Nathan was. 

I don't think that Spencer has anything to do with that. I do believe he only did the lighter pranks and he's not responsible for the more sinister stuff that happened with the car and that may happen in the future. I think that Spencer is done with stalking and was done once he decided to reveal himself to Nikolas/Laura after he learned that Nik/Ava intended to go through with the divorce. 

Edited by xtr