General Hospital: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm glad that Nick is very supportive and excited about Sprina. They have great chemistry and this pairing really benefits both characters. They were in the top 5 episode counts for last month and will more than likely be in the top 5 count for this month. There is a lot of Sprina coming up next week. I am looking forward to watching the romance develop between these two characters. I really think they are the best part of the show right now. 

Poor Phyllis and Lenny. I wish they would have let Lenny live, but this show loves to kill off the good-hearted people. I wonder if Phyllis may end up moving to PC at some point. 

Also regarding the rest of the show today, I like Sam and Dante together. I think they have nice chemistry and could be healthy together.  And I continue to not care for the idea of Jason and Carly getting married. Carly really is the only one who thinks her relationship with Jason may turn into the real deal. He doesn't want that and is still into Britt.

Regarding Sprina and the teens, I enjoyed their scenes. Trina/Spencer continue to have great chemistry and seem to really be into each other. Joss was definitely hating though, lol and seems jealous of them. She looked like she might be a bit sick when she told Trina that Spencer liked her. And she was saying stuff like he's a "really messed up guy" and trying to make him sound bad. She doesn't like when men pay Trina attention and she comes across as not wanting Trina to have what she has. Cam on the other hand was acting more like a friend to Spencer, than Joss was with Trina. Cam is less bothered by the thought of Spencer/Trina than Joss is. 

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked that outfit that Spencer picked out for Cam . And I agree that Spencer had the least dressiest outfit. At least he's being nicer to him like Laura wanted. She did say she wanted her grandsons to get a long. They have been more friendly towards each other the last couple of days and now we have Cam giving Spencer some advice. Cam does seem a bit bothered by Spencer's behavior and has been addressing that with him. I think it may have always bothered Cam that Spencer seemed to look down on him and him not having money like Spencer does. Maybe they will become closer and act more like cousins/brotherly. Spencer doesn't have any siblings and is used to being more alone. He could use more a positive relationship with family in his life. 

And good points about the party, the VIP bracelets will probably be how they explain why there aren't any other people in the house. They may have Spencer, the other teens step outside from time to time and talk about interacting with people at the "Rager" but it looks like it will be just them. And that both pairs will get time to be alone. 

Continue to love Sprina's chemistry and interactions.  This tweet sums it up for me:

Joss is jealous though IMO and I do think she will end up wearing on Trina's nerves with her attitude about Spencer and Spencer and Trina being a couple. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I totally forgot that Felix's sister ever existed. I don't even remember what her name was. Didn't she just disappear one day? LOL. And Rafe - oh lord. That was such a bad time for the show. All I remember about Rafe is the crap with Silas and the vampire. This teen scene is definitely way better. Spencer and Trina are great, Cam is fine, and Joss is kind of annoying but what else do you expect from Carly's kid? Ha.

I would imagine that on top of all the hatred toward her boyfriend, she's also probably getting dragged by a lot of, um, "passionate" fan bases right now. There's like two viewers who are into Jason/Carly, lol, and besides them you just have a bunch of angry Jason/Sam, Jason/Liz, and now Jason/Britt fans who are all united in their hatred of Carly. I'm sure she gets a lot of hate thrown her way, and I'm sure that after a while it's just not worth being on twitter. I know I saw a recent interview with Steve Burton where he said he doesn't use social media that much anymore because he logs on and just sees people attacking the Kelly's, so he logs back out. I can't blame any of these actors for needing a break from social media.

His twitter banner is Spencer/Trina

Please register in order to view this content

And he goes around liking Sprina tweets sometimes He's absolutely adorable. Spencer and Trina are just precious.

• Members

Another one for the pile.

I don't know who on that set hasn't been vaxxed, and my sympathies are with Big Steve atm. But I do know that whoever it is that's been spreading it there, whether it's one actor, multiple actors, crew etc. needs to be fired. Full stop.