General Hospital: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Jax is really expendable as a character at this point. The writers could easily have him stumble upon the fact that Sonny is alive and create some event where either he dies or lands in a coma (of course Nina would be relieved, but feel some type of guilt over Jax's condition or demise). It ups the stakes in the Sonny story and takes care of some deadwood on the show. 

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A lot was going on in today's show, lol. It was a very good episode that felt like it could have aired during Halloween. 

Jeff Webber was actually mentioned today by Elizabeth and Laura. They were talking about contacting him since Naomi was killed. Elizabeth seemed unsure of where he was (she mentioned the last time she heard him he was in Africa). She mentions she's not sure or how she should contact him about the person he cheated on her mother with dying. Laura offers to send him an email.

Sam and Dante continue to have nice chemistry and they kissed again. I like them together, but she did a get a phone call today. (It looks like from Drew)

And so much was going on with Spencer's party at Wyndemere and the stalker situation. Ava and Kevin seem like they believe he could be the stalker after Ava went and shared Nikolas's suspicions with him. They both agree along with Laura that Nikolas's exposing him publicly is not a good idea. There were also a nurse looking weird outside of Kevin's office listening to them. I think she may try and pull something and is possibly connected to Ryan.

Speaking of Ryan, spencer got a phone call from him at the party and it shook him and the teens up. They originally started out having fun with the kids taking photos together in the photo booth. Then things went south as it was reported by the Head of Security that the launch was missing. He mentioned to the teens along with Joss's bodyguard that he was unable to reach the pilots. Spencer also got a creepy phone call from Ryan and saw a scary message on the floor of Wyndermere. The teens were worried about everything. I do think that Nik is behind at least some of the stuff that happened in today's show. But I also wonder if Ryan and/or the Novaks are responsible for anything.

And I loved the romantic ending today with Spencer/Trina. I liked how they cozied up to each other on the balcony after they tried to fix the signal booster. Someone creepy was lurking with a scary looking mask and knife. I do think that's more than likely Nikolas. But Spencer and Trina continue to have great chemistry and I'm glad to see they are headed towards being a couple. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by xtr

• Members

I'm glad they had at least some fun at tonight's party, before things started to go South. I also like this picture of Spencer/Trina:

It seems like the party was outside where the "townies and randoms" hung out lol. And they weren't aware of what's going on inside the mansion. I do think we have multiple people possibly pulling stuff at this party. Nikolas for sure is doing stuff. He looks ridiculous in the picture underneath in his costume, lol. And on top of that he's carrying a knife. The stuff Spencer did to Ava, while wrong wasn't violent, there's no need for this "Nightmare on Elm Street" stuff Nik is trying to pull. 

I understand that Nikolas shouldn't have been stalking but still. He shouldn't be doing this to his son. And I'm glad that Kevin, Laura and even Ava are against the way he's going about dealing with Spencer. I am interested in seeing what happens when Laura/Kevin show up to Wyndemere while Nikolas is still enacting his plan. 

I also wonder if Ryan is also doing some stuff too. The nurse at the hospital looked really suspicious to me when she heard Kevin/Laura and Ava all talking about Spencer possibly being the stalker. I do think she will try and do something. And that she may be the person that was watching Ava at the hospital. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I hope you get a chance to see them. 

Please register in order to view this content

I really enjoyed them today, especially their scenes at the end.  If the press conference starts early, sometimes people will put clips of them up on Twitter. There is at least like one person on Twitter, who usually gets scenes of them up relatively quickly. 

• Members

lol. I'm glad you got to see it. It's looks like Trina may finally have a man, lol. I do wonder if they will kiss this week or not. I could see it almost happening, but something interrupts like it. Like maybe Nikolas makes a nice tomorrow or something, causing them to go back inside. Then I think that is when he will reveal himself, after grabbing/scaring Spencer some more. 

I definitely think something is up with that nurse. She looked like she was up to no good. And I believe she's may have been on at least one or maybe more than one episodes recently in the background. I do wonder if she's working with Ryan or someone else. I do think she will do something to Ava.