General Hospital: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Dioni Michelle Collins, who plays Deanna, is so talented. What an amazing voice. I've been watching some of the Nurses' Ball numbers and she just impresses me so much. I would love to see her get her own storyline, but have little hope that will ever happen.

• Administrator

Esme just got a lot more interesting after those scenes with Ryan.  If she’s his daughter, who’s her mother?  Ryan wanted her to leave, so was he just annoyed with some girl asking all these questions, or did he not want Esme to interfere.  Or is she just a stan of Ryan’s?   Hmmmm….

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

She might be his kid and he doesn't know it. I wonder if he also just sensed that she's also a troublemaker.  I could also see her as one of his followers. And maybe she thinks he can help her with whatever plan she has against Ava. I could see her possibly volunteering at the prison or making it a point to visit Ryan and trying to talk to him about her plan. Maybe seeing if he approves of certain things. I do wonder why she dislikes Ava as much as she does, I definitely think there is more to that story besides her trying to get revenge for Spencer.

Maybe Ava did something to her parents/or family a while back and she wants to get revenge on her now. Laura asked about her parents but we didn't really get any background information on that. And she's from the same boarding school as Spencer (and also seems used to some of the finer things in life like him). Someone had to have money to send her there. I definitely wonder about her family and what is the backstory with them. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

There was a producer actually who was in the process of making a documentary (interviewed Felicia etc) and came to show Kevin the footage. Unfortunately Kevin was actually Ryan at the time and when the producer told him of his theory that Ryan had survived the funhouse explosion, Ryan killed him. This took place at the end of 2018.

It's certainly possible that the footage could have been found and leaked.

There was also a scene a few months back that established that Ryan does get a lot of fan mail (including from Heather Webber lol).

Edited by Dion

• Members

Who usually gets a line or two...up to five...and pops up randomly thus the phrase Under Five. But I know my humor can go over people's head. Still love you.

Please register in order to view this content

But seriously...she does not pop up enough for me to remember if she has a name so happy that she does. I am VERY happy to see her out and about with the other nurse. I would love to see more of her since she definitely has more presence than to be just sitting there. I want backstory. 

I was also happy to see Amy and hope the actress is up for more...and bring her foine brother Chet with her. 

Same.