General Hospital: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know Genie has said that Gloria asked her if she got the show cleaned up (drugs), would she be willing to come back when she left the first time.  This was after Genie confronted her about saying Tony was the whole show and it didn’t matter if she died of an OD.  But until Tony left they never asked her back in the 1980’s.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

For years she tip toed around who said it.  But there was an interview in the last 10 years where she said it was Gloria that said it, and she spoke to her about it right before she left in 1981.  And Gloria was embarrassed that she got caught, and asked her if she would come back if the show was cleaned up.  Genie recently made it seem like she would have come back sooner had they asked, but they never did until Tony was leaving.  The return in 84 was done as a favor to Gloria Monty.

• Members

Aww, they finally recast the kid who's played Aiden since forever. Not that they ever show Aiden, but his annual appearance was always cute.

Please register in order to view this content

I was thrilled to see that Chase is actually camping with Finn and Liz, but are we really supposed to believe that Liz would even be looking in Finn's direction while Chase is around? Please. Dude was looking hotttt. I'd be telling Finn to go take the kids for a walk and get Chase alone in that tent. That would've been a better way for Liz to get warmed up. This writing is so unrealistic. LOL

I love when Scotty calls Leisl his "schnitzel." It makes me so happy every single time.

• Members

Your are not alone. They have good romantic chemistry. Way better than their couplings with Carly and Jax. I hope Sonny is so pissed off at Jason & Carly that his anger for Nina will slip through the cracks. If they botch the business and turn into lovers, that will be the single focus of his rage. I want Sonny and Nina to be the real thing one day. 

Edited by Vince79

• Members

Sonny and Nina are obviously never going to be the end game but I do hope that they push it a bit further even after Sonny gains his memory back and is in PC again, if only for the drama of it all.
That said I find it hard to believe that Sonny - especially Sonny - would continue on once he realizes she knew who he was all along.

• Members

I think she will lose him once he finds out she's been lying to him about his identity all along. However I think with these set of writers, I can definitely see them playing up the fact that Sonny can't easily turn his feelings off when it comes to Nina, even after the truth comes out or when he regains his memories.