• Members

Firstly, I do feel that there is on part of Wes Ramsey a very 'decided' choice to act that way. It's the wrong acting choice, by a long shot,  but it's oddly intricate. He seems to be making active critical choices but his critical choices suck. Maybe before social distancing the directors had to slap the crap out of him to get him to not do that and now they cant? It's hard for me to call it bad acting because it is intricate and very decided. But, this is the wrong place and the wrong time.

Secondly, what is that blueish hue in each scene? Due they just not know Davinci Resolve is free?

Thirdly, the scenes with Wes and JPS, with the sound off, is kinda hot tbh. I am going to have a wet dream tonight...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t think directors on any of these soaps are giving notes to ANYONE.

It’s all about getting one scene after the other taped as quickly as possible. Wes Ramsey could literally hiss for 20 seconds and the director would yell “That’s a wrap.”

• Members

It is undeniably true that soap directors nowadays are probably so pressed by time that they are more focused on blocking. But they are still directors - and that's the job they chose and love - so I don't also believe there is no room for giving notes when needed.
No time to micro-manage like film directors would: sure. Telling an actor he is making a bad acting choice that is ruining the scene: your job as director.

• Members

I don't understand the point of Sasha and Brando, individually or together. They're both nice looking, but... zzzZzzz.

I've come to like Chase and I feel bad for him, both because of the poisoning and because Willow is going to break his heart. Michael and Willow are also zzzZzzz.

Also zzzZzzz is Cyrus. Most boring villain ever.

• Members

Cyrus is an exceptionally boring villain.  Bring Alcazar back or something.  At least he was hot.

I like Sasha/Brando

Please register in order to view this content

.  But I have always like Sasha better than Willow.  I am closer to shipping Sonny/Nina because all the real couples on the show are dreadful.  I have never seen a soap with a lot of nice, pretty people have so little chemistry with one another.  Across the board.  I don't know if it's COVID effects or what, but the show has no charm at all.