• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Same here.

I've always liked William Lipton but he needs some work on playing angry lol. Josslyn sounding and acting like Carly today was actually better than I thought it would be. 

But again, with their scenes, I felt that the writers seemed to hold back and not let Cam and Joss go all out in their fight. I was hoping for Cam to call Joss an enabler, or brainwashed or something lol and for Joss through Franco's past in Cam's face.

And, are they really going to go there with Finn and Liz?

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

William Lipton needs a director. Period.

He has talent and he’s done good work — and I think that’s been delivered to him too many times. Now he’s either trying too hard to be an ACTOR or thinks more (that walk, those scrunched up faces) is always better. 

The past couple weeks have been a “WTF is that???” for me, and the producers at GH are doing that kid no favors. 

• Members

Sonny dancing with the broom ala Fred Astaire was absolutely hilarious.  Before you put him in a scene like that, be sure he can dance.  They're doing everything they can to endear us to the NuSonny.

• Members

Because I am a gossip and I like to read too much into this, I'd like to think GH hyping a "Alexis special episode" is related to the BTS shenanigans and a way for producers to send a message or at least pat NLG on the back if she doesn't push back further on the bullying she is on the receiving end of.

• Members

Yeah, Lipton's angry acting is cringe. I'll agree. LOL. I still like him though. And Vee is 100% right they are lucky to have found him and they're lucky he's still showing up. He's perfect as Herbst's on-screen son.

Are these kids getting any direction? Eden and Sydney are good but they too sometimes need better direction. So much potential but younger actors get kind of wasted on soaps.

I'd rather watch "Mike" than Sonny. But lord it's tedious. Can we move this along? lol. I imagine Phyllis and Lenny and Sonny open "Mike's Place" in Port Charles ... Sonny and Nina have sex and he thinks she's his soulmate ... zzzz. LOL.

Meanwhile onto today ...

Wow, Kevin and Laura in their very nice home. Finally.

And nice to see Nikolas and Ava. Feels like it's been a hot minute.

Edited by KMan101