• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That is awesome! Me too! 

Please register in order to view this content

As far as Willow and Michael. I probably see it from a different perspective since I only started watching again after many years when they were showing repeats, so I never saw them with Sasha and Chase. 

• Members

Exactly. I'm all for 'normal' too but even Hallmark wouldn't want Michael and Willow! Zzzzzzzz

Laura and Kevin, while not the most exciting pairing, fill that 'normal' couple for me, even though we barely see them together (was this week a fluke or did they hear the bitching?)

To make them interesting, have Michael run daddy's business and then Willow gets blown up. We all win.

I have no doubts. LOL I can't wait

Right? I noticed that. I'm guessing Botox. And yeah, this is what it's come to. LOL. I get milking a villain and I'd have milked Peter a bit too in storyline even though we all hate him, but it's really time to wrap this up soon.

LOVE Britt and Brook Lynn. Both of them on my screen makes me so happy. They are totally the anti-Sasha and Willow. I pay attention when the former two are on-screen. I fall asleep when the latter two are on. Sasha had potential but Mattsson is still green and they don't seem interested in Sasha despite keeping her around.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Why is he whispering everything in that weird breathless voice? Why? Why does no one over there tell him it is a bad choice? And if he is deluded into thinking whispering sounds threatening then why does he do it when he is supposed to be loving? And if he thinks whispering sounds loving, why does he do it when threatening?

• Members

Some of the WTF performances recently from usually good actors (Laura Wright’s high-pitched screeching, Genie Francis yelping in fear, William Lipton’s constipated angry face-scrunching, Jeff Kober and MEK’s work on most occasions) leads me to believe something has gone very wrong behind the scenes.

That said, I’m at a loss as to what Wes is doing and why no one has intervened. It’s one of the most befuddling long-running performances I’ve seen on daytime in a while. 

• Members

Ugh what I hate about Frank's one-off episodes is that he has a tendency to retcon a whole bunch of things that goes completely against things that were previously addressed on-screen (I'm still not over the Carly's journey to Port Charles re-write leading to Nelle meeting her from a few months ago). In this case Mikkos being abusive to Kristin is news to me considering how Alexis described the dynamic to Helena in 2004.