• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Lmaoo that's him for sure lol he would say it in a whisper though 

1 minute ago, Faulkner said:

It speaks to the professionalism of JPS and FH that they don’t laugh in his face.

I'm convinced that he got lost on his way to a Shakespearian Theatre Convention and ended up on the parking lot of the GH soundstage instead. 

12 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Mayonnaise without the Miracle Whip. And the classically trained Juilliard thespian. Who's forehead doesn't move. Put me to sleep.

Please register in order to view this content

Are Frank and team seriously watching what Wes is doing, and thinking “This is great!”??? Seriously.

It’s beyond embarrassing.

Meanwhile, Amanda Setton is great.

What’s going on with Real Andrews?

1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

He had Covid. Last I heard, he was doing ok though

Thanks. The temp was on, then RA was back, and then we saw the temp again, so I was wondering if it was due to scenes filmed out of order or if RA had some sort of complications and had to go back on leave.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Are Frank and team seriously watching what Wes is doing, and thinking “This is great!”??? Seriously.

The preview for tomorrow looks like the cringe level is going at its max.
Forget Frank: why are the DIRECTORS who are ON-SET while he does this stuff not saying something.
That. Is. Their. Job. To direct.

Edited by FrenchBug82
2 hours ago, FrenchBug82 said:

Forget Frank: why are the DIRECTORS who are ON-SET while he does this stuff not saying something.
That. Is. Their. Job. To direct.

Well, maybe it is Frank lol he's interferes with the writers a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing with the directors.

It's so hard to take anything Peter says seriously when the acting is so ridiculous. Like, today, he just intermittently out of the blue, takes on some sort of really bad imitation Martin Grey-esque manner of speech to go along with his other typical weird acting idiosyncrasies? For why? Where did that come from?

It's like he's trying to be commanding and grand in the style of a classically trained thespian reciting Shakespeare on stage. But he doesn't actually have the faintest clue what he's doing and is just trying out random ideas on the fly.

You're not getting knighted like Sir Patrick Stewart for erratically over-acting like a rube in a Soap Opera mister.

2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Not a single line reading feels natural. Not one.

We have seen bad acting in soaps before of course but I think this is the first time I see in the wild acting that looks like the parody of bad acting that actors do when they want to mock bad actors but done seriously.

It is wild.

Despite the bad acting and interference, I do have to give the writer's props for not taking the cliched route with Brook Lynn.

I was so worried that she was actually going to be pregnant, and then to protect the child from Valentin, Chase would've stepped up and said that he was the father, which would have forced him and Brook Lynn together.  I think it's pretty clever the way they have Brook Lynn faking the pregnancy, plus bringing her and Chase together this way seems much more organic.