• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The preview for tomorrow looks like the cringe level is going at its max.
Forget Frank: why are the DIRECTORS who are ON-SET while he does this stuff not saying something.
That. Is. Their. Job. To direct.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

It's so hard to take anything Peter says seriously when the acting is so ridiculous. Like, today, he just intermittently out of the blue, takes on some sort of really bad imitation Martin Grey-esque manner of speech to go along with his other typical weird acting idiosyncrasies? For why? Where did that come from?

It's like he's trying to be commanding and grand in the style of a classically trained thespian reciting Shakespeare on stage. But he doesn't actually have the faintest clue what he's doing and is just trying out random ideas on the fly.

You're not getting knighted like Sir Patrick Stewart for erratically over-acting like a rube in a Soap Opera mister.

• Members

Despite the bad acting and interference, I do have to give the writer's props for not taking the cliched route with Brook Lynn.

I was so worried that she was actually going to be pregnant, and then to protect the child from Valentin, Chase would've stepped up and said that he was the father, which would have forced him and Brook Lynn together.  I think it's pretty clever the way they have Brook Lynn faking the pregnancy, plus bringing her and Chase together this way seems much more organic.