• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lmao! So true. Captain Hook is PERFECT.  I laugh when he makes threats.

Preach.

I hate this forced coupling. 

Time to dump Willow AND Sasha. Sasha has potential but they don't seem to care, even with her thing with Brando. I still keep waiting for her to be killed somehow LOL. She's a throwaway. 

Time to bring back Serena and either cast Sarah or bring back Hayden. We don't really need Sasha or Willow.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Even being in a scene with Amanda Setton doesn't bring out any life in Katelyn MacMullen.   She brings nothing but reciting her lines as she learned them....

Sasha had sooo much potential--- not related to anyone, personality, but they saddled her with the phony daughter thing, Nina hating her........and Michael, (who should have grabbed Chase by the jock instead of punching him there.  At least he would have been acting like the son of Caroline Benson.)

• Members

It's honestly so inconsistent. And Cyrus is laughable. Laura should laugh in his face. His ego couldn't take it. He'd cry to mommy.

I tried to give MacMullen a chance, for quite a while now, but she's so blah. She sort of had chemistry with Swickard, but he has chemistry with a tree. I'm sure Hallmark can use her (not a diss towards her)

I like Mattsson and Sasha did have potential, but they kind of made her a non-starter with all the crap they gave her. I think she kind of has chemistry with Wactor/Brando, but I just don't care about either of them. Sasha could have been another retcon of Scott's or Mac's. Why not? LOL. But it probably wouldn't matter.

Willow should have been Christina, Lucy's daughter.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I have to confess, that contrary to public opinion on the board, I actually like Michael & Willow together.  I think it's nice to have two normal people that love their child.  

I beg for forgiveness...LOL!

• Members

The fact that they are 2 nice people that are basically normal for a soap and just love their kid is boring!!!  I guess I can see the appeal but neither actor is great, they have no chemistry or heat, and they are literally the equivalent of watching paint dry.  Willow is a lost cause.  She looks bland, she acts bland, she's not connected to anyone, and I wouldn't miss her for a second if she was gone.  Michael should be better.  CD had potential when he started, but it's all gone downhill.  They should bring RAGEMichael Drew Garrett back.  I looked him up and he's pretty hot now and it's not like he's had much acting work.  Actually, they could just make DG Morgan and call it a day.

• Members

I think its nice to have a chill pairing on a soap but there's just no chemistry and CD just doesn't do it.  I'd recast him.  

Oh and allow me to toss in that Valentin and Carly are sexy af!  The quad, if we must, should be Sonny/Carly/Val/Nina.  There is simply no room for Jax in this equation.  Dingo can exit!  

• Members

I will pass on Valentin and Carly as a pairing. LMAO whaaaat?

I do like their scenes together and he gets under skin and JPS has the best reactions. Valentin has really come into his own since they gave the crying weepy villain thing to Cyrus.