• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why does Peter’s face only move below the eyes? You see his jaw and neck just going crazy, but the eyes and forehead are as still as stone. Botox? (Yes, this is what it’s come to.)

I love Britt and Brook Lynn. They’re like the anti-Sasha and Willow.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Exactly. There's nothing wrong normal people loving their child. But good lord, Michael and Willow are boring. Especially Willow. She has no personality. She's just nice, and there's not really anything else to the character besides that. She's a completely uninteresting character and the actress is okay but very bland. There's also no chemistry between her and Michael. Michael is another relatively normal soap character and a good guy, which is fine but he needs someone with an edge to make him more interesting. You can't put two nice, boring characters together and expect it to be interesting. Not that I loved Sasha and Michael, but Sasha at least had a little bit of an edge/personality and was more interesting with Michael than Willow is.

The 6-year-old who plays Violet is a more animated and entertaining actress than the chick who plays Willow. She's just boring. She could be killed off tomorrow and it would affect virtually nothing other than Michael, Chase, and Wiley would be sad.

On an unrelated note, everything they're doing with Valentin right now is 100x more interesting than him panting after Nina.

Is it just me or is Lexi Ainsworth somehow getting younger looking? She looked about 15 today. Good to actually see Kristina though.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I thought so too. Not that Molly looks old at all either, but Kristina looked like her little sister today. They keep talking about how Molly will be done with law school soon and it's like sorry, I'll never buy Molly (who looks 18) as a lawyer LOL. Can you imagine her in a courtroom?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Question: In the GH of 2021 is Livvie Locke still Kevin's daughter?  I know they revisited the Caleb story with Lucy, but does Kevin ever reference his daughter?  To borrow from the comics, is Port Charles considered cannon, or did it occur in an alternate universe?