• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I will not be satisfied until someone punches him in the [!@#$%^&*] face!  Cam taking this turn over that serial killing sexual assaulting terrorist just makes him a horrible character.  Another one bites the dust (in the name of Stanco).  

• Members

I was intrigued by the historical references in Scotty’s scenes yesterday with Liz and Cam - talking about Jeff with Liz, and his own past with Cam. Nice use of history there, which is interesting because I’ve been watching late 70s GH clips with Scotty and Jeff, and it’s actually interesting to see how it all unfolded back then.

Would it be worth bringing back RDA as Jeff after 39 years? I mean, if Kim Delaney can return to daytime after 36 years...

• Members

Problem is, for me, that we saw it coming what now feels so long ago that the set-up, which necessarily takes time for us to believe Nina/"Mike" as a couple and then get us invested in the final reveals, feels like it is taking foooooooorever even though technically they are pacing it the way it should be.
I'd say the main mistake for me was to have telegraphed that Nina was going to meet Sonny two or three weeks before she did. Had it happened as a surprise we'd still be digesting the thought and building up excitement for the fallout and accepting that they do need to write the setup slowly. But we wasted some time and had plenty of time to digest it and now it already feels overlong (especially since the Sonny amnesia story itself *has* been overlong).

• Members

That is true.

We did see this storyline coming from the very beginning, but it actually seems well plotted out unlike the Cyrus storyline. If they just build it up to the right time, and not drag it out longer than they should, the big reveal and payoff will be great to see.

• Members

It's stupid that nobody, nurses, doctors, police or Nina's new friend haven't thought of running a DNA or fingerprint check on Mike.  Mike found out about the embezzlement with just a phone call from the bar.