• Members

It was an unexpected idea (and I like when shows put two characters I wouldn't have thought of together) and I like it but I wonder what they can do with them as a couple.
The way WR walked into that elevator and that overdramatic turn... Man I can't imagine what the other actors must be thinking. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hear you but schemes work when they are organic.
From past experience with soaps, when they pair schemers together, writers then tend to look for schemes for them to get into rather than give them stories and then let the tendency to scheme flow from those.
The scheming becomes the point of the character rather than a way the character deals with things that happen. 
That's what I am worried about here but it is way premature for me to bitch about it. So far so good.

• Members

Include me in the Scott/Liesl relationship being the only good thing the Stanco character led .  to.  Britt's face was priceless.

Scott/Liesl/Anna/Valentin "strange bedfellows" to take Peter down definitely would keep my attention.  Anna and Liesl bickering while plotting a perfect plan... 

• Members

This is good - many little sub circles forming to get rid of Peter and Cyrus...

• Anna/Valentin
  • Britt/Jason
  • Scotty/Liesl
  • Laura/Carly/Ava

The last time Laura and Ava teamed up was during the Ryan saga. And obviously we’ve spoken already about Scotty and Liesl linking up, and perhaps the greater possibility of the Anna/Valentin/Liesl/Scotty quad.

As much of a mess GH has been, this is the only one of the 4 soaps that has me hooked right now. That alone should make it #2 rather than B&B.

• Members

We'll see what happens.

I sometimes think that Peter is still going to be around for a while, but then I remember all the other characters (Nelle, Julian, Dev, etc.) that were killed off before their big secrets were revealed, and I can't help wonder if that may happen with Peter as well.

• Members

I agree. MEK could have been Jeff. 

And good point on Dan and Chris. It often does feel like 'two shows' in one (well, three if you add in Frank's pets). I guess Chris created Peter but I thought it was Altman. I'd be interested in Dan taking the reigns solo, I think he's capable but it would be nice to have diversity with a woman of color as his other head writer. 

• Members

They get hammered about Liz and her family on social media constantly, and rightfully so (especially when someone other than her gets a parent or sibling).

I think they also realize a certain Harrison family should have been Hardy/Webbers (hence tying Chase/Finn/Jackie/Gregory together, which works, though Jackie is weirdly absent at odd times). I'm assuming Frank will find some friends to cast in those roles. I better not see Farah Fath playing Sarah.

Sarah Brown or Tamara Braun playing this stuff as Carly would be amazing.

Edited by KMan101