• Members

I didn't know there was a pre-emption on Monday.

That said...

HER MEN!!!!??? WELL GO ON THEN CARLY CORINTHOS!!!! RUN THAT MOB!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I can see what you all are talking about with this 'stand-off' between Carly, Nicholas, and Cyrus. It would have been nice to see it (and Bobbie), but it's not JG bad where something happened off screen and done in one line though.

Please register in order to view this content

Punch him, Curtis!!!

I feel weird liking Sasha and Brando when they are both basically not very well connected to anyone important enough to be in their story. They even have mama drama.

Nicholas looked good. SO did Brando. Nice back...side.  

I never don't feel that Anna really wouldn't back down to this lame blackmail by Peter. But she made it up by introducing herself to Cyrus. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes. The actual pacing and the way the pieces in various storylines are moving together is actually classic soap and I have no objections. I am wary of whether the climax will be a letdown compared to my expectations - see the Peter wedding fallout - but my giddiness looking forward to it is exactly what they should want and we criticize them enough that I am happy to give them credit for that.

• Members

That's my issue with this entire storyline and Carly's family's pearl-clutching.

HE IS A PROFESSIONAL KILLER. True, he didn't kill *Franco* but he has killed plenty fo people so 1) It is perfectly legitimate for ppl to believe he did

2) Even if he didn't, he does belong in jail for all these other crimes.
So their self-righteous outrage just disgusts me.

I wish they would spend more time exploring how her history of mourning might impact the bad choices she makes but I am actually not mad they show her still mourning Georgie, Nathan etc. Those kinds of big losses are so often memory-holed and I appreciate that Maxie carries that around with her even if it makes for dour viewing at times.

• Members

Gosh, I wish I cared why that little bitch is consistently screaming.  I don't even care about his inevitable apology.  To have Liz's child this rabid over a serial killing sexual assaulting terrorist is absolutely criminal!  

Not sure why allowances are made for Cam but not Joss.  I strongly dislike both these kids but Joss has every reason to defend Jason, who has protected her against that dead weirdo.  

• Members

She should've been dropped long ago. Kirsten has had countless medical leaves for certain reasons, and has clearly been physically struggling and exhausted as a performer for years. They ruined the Maxie character giving her multiple kids and burnt both the character and performer out. If they have to have her around (which they don't, they should rest the character for a while) they should recast.

• Members

First of all...I'm HERE for Carly vs Britt!!!! Cuz you know she won't TAKE...ANY...OF...HER...SH*T!!! And if the writers continue to build up to Jason/Britt, she has...for better or for worse...always been an interloper between Jason and any of his women. 

I am loving the return of Shawn so far. Still easy on the eyes. And I love the edited detail that T. J. is still very close to him. And he was giving Jordan the business today.

I was thinking a baby switch would happen between BrookLynn and Maxie, but knowing the truth about BrookLynn, I am now wondering if Maxie and BrookLynn are going to put their heads together and have Maxie's baby pose as BrookLynn to keep the baby away from Peter.

I'm SO OVER PETER. And that voice. Now that it's been mentioned, I can't 'unsee' it. 

THIS...IS...CARLY. How long has it been since she's been boss. I don't even like Carly, but she has been Boss Bitca all week and driving story and I'm HERE...FOR...IT. She has never needed a man to plot, scheme, and get what she wants so I expect her to do that, not whine or wait to be saved...until the end of course. lol. LW has been playing this to the hilt and I love it.

I am very, very curious to see where this law thing is going with Molly. I thought it was a one off for the Alexis episode, but they appear to be continue to touch on it. A possible conflict for her and TJ? Or could it play into a way to get Shawn out of jail? Nice C plot.

Speaking of in the background...I think it is safe to say the next event will be at Curtis's club. And that has been building nicely. End of May Sweeps? 

Another thing building nicely as B plots...Sonny's Misadventure. Mike has been fun, but it's been nice to see another near miss it appears. Play those beats. I just want to see the part of the beat where Sonny's absence affects Carly and Michael and custody of Wiley and Avery. 

So I guess I got the A story this week would be Cyrus getting back to business and being a threat. He was giving menace today (4/23/21), but I was tired of him whining about his mama. If we are going to get rid of him. Let's get this show on the road. 

I cannot believe that I'm caught up. lol. 

ETA: It's good to see them attempt to do something with the teens. And while I don't like Cameron riding so hard for Franco...him vs Joss is organic in a way. Perhaps a perfect way to bring in a nuSpencer. And hopefully, Trina won't just be background. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I think so, pretty sure Olivia may be involved too as there must be a reason why it was she of all people who overheard Maxie pouring her heart out at Nathan's grave. Plus Olivia has experience with both of her children lol.

• Members

I've been liking the way that Carly's been written too.

Like or not, this is the way Carly is. Overprotective, sometimes meddlesome, enables people and sometimes gets enabled herself. But also very tough and can handle herself against anybody or anything. Carly vs Britt would be fun to see. Same as Carly vs Nina. They're both people that she can go head to head with.