• Members

Yeah. But nobody knows if the show cut him or if it was his decision. It would be a huge mistake to let him go. Out of the male teen actors that Frank's tried to force on us, he's by far the most talented. He really should have been given his own storylines.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Perhaps. But why hire them then?  Isn't it part of the deal?  Not trying to be controversial but hire a 21 year old instead if that's an issue.   They are all good actors, but if age is holding them back from having real stories recast.  It never stopped KMC/Robin.  And she looked like a little girl for a long time...She genuinely looked 5 years younger at least than Brenda, Stone and Jason but they gave her those stories..

I thought he was OTT today, but he's good and attractive.  I hope it's his decision to leave.

• Members

Correct, but that might have been RC.  KA looked about 12 when pregnant.   I don't have a problem with any of these teen actors, but why aren't they doing anything fun?  

They are tamer and more well behaved than any teen I know and better than most of us in high school and I am not that old lol

Edited by carolineg

• Members

True. I love the Cam/Joss/Trina friendship, but for the most part, they're boring. And they're all too talented to be wasted like that. I really think they could pull off a serious storyline that depicts what teenagers really have to deal with.

I'm not saying that Cam has to be constantly shirtless or Joss and Trina have to be trying to seduce him or something, but at least give them something serious to do.

Edited by AbcNbc247

I would be nice. If they were allowed to be kids and have fun. Seeing them mix it up with other kids. Don't expect them to act like the kids from the Spaniard series Elite. GH could easily add another teen or two. So far they have mostly dealt with death.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

It doesn't have to be debauchery or anything, but like smoke a cigarette or have sex.  It isn't the 50's lol.  Like Brenda and Jagger were banging in the nurse's office 30 years ago and handing out condoms, but this teen scene just...talks a lot lol.

• Members

I get it.  But why have a teen scene then?  It sounds really bad but these teens aren't like anyone i ever knew.  But Brenda/Jagger/Karen/Jason were hot.  Liz/Lucky/Nik/Emily not as hot but still amazing.  Why can't we do this again?  They are so puritan it's annoying.  Maybe they can hire a bad girl that shakes things up (ala Brenda)?  

I would love a random Nik/Gia spawn.......

• Members

Agreed, Brenda, Robin, Jason Karen etc were more interesting than the current teens.

I guess when adult actors play teenagers the storylines tend to be better (outside GH: as was the case with Nick Sharon Matt Amy etc on Y&R). When it was early Billy Mac and Ralph the storylines were still interesting but a lot more tame.

I second that. The teen scene on OLTL, among its flaws, did indeed drive plot

• Members

FINALLY!!! Watching the wedding episodes.

And I at least have to say that clever twist seeing Anna/Valentin had some form of a plan after all. I figured it was all just going to be on Dr. O. But thankfully, they tried to do something. A great delay tactic and allows for the wedding to run all week...like soaps used to do with weddings.

Good to see Spinelli. Also good that Felicia got a mention. Not to mention seeing Mac and Robert together.

Liz, I love you, but shut up.