• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Finn/Jackie/Gregory  might be compelling if we all didn't predict a WTD story the day after Chase arrived four years ago. 

Of Course 

Please register in order to view this content

Wallow has been contrived into being Wiley's mother forever. (First dead baby's mother, nanny,  adoptive mother---Square peg; round hole over and over)  The character is weepy and boring AF and should have been out with Shiloh.  I have no use for Nina, but if she drives Wallow off canvas, I might change my tune.                                    Might..........

At least the Sasha actress has chemistry with a few of her scene partners (  (Brando, Lucy, Maxie,Nina, Carly)  She's still not fantastic, but she keeps my attention when she's on screen.

I have to say Valentin and the Britch  have both grown on me over the last six months.

Can the teenagers get a story that actually involves being a teenager?   

• Members

To me, even though we knew what Sasha/Chase did was "noble", it was messing with Michael/Willow's lives in a pretty major way and it should have had some consequences.  I agree the problem isn't only them being all good people.  The have no real story, zero chemistry, and none of them are really charismatic or that root-worthy.  I don't even know which couple I am supposed to like Millow or Chillow? lol.

I think a lot of the RH "fans" are Becky fans that want to keep Becky front burner and accept RH/Franco as the way to do it.  I guarantee if Franco was suddenly completely out of Liz's orbit there would be a lot less vocal Franco/RH fans.

The teenagers have the most bizarre, adult stories lol.  Where is the partying, sex, anything fun?  I know Robin had a pretty depressing teenage life, but at least she got to have sex and have fun.

• Members

I am not far from being there too if this had happened to me BUT it is not absurd for them to be forgiven ultimately. Except that we didn't get to see much of that journey so it felt like it was all shrugged off.
I can appreciate a story of good people doing something that is actually bad for "good" reasons and under the delusion they were doing the "right" thing. That's soap stuff; not black and white and people can disagree.
But if you are going to write the story and then do nothing with it, then it is a waste of anyone's time and it makes the lack of underlying compelling characters even more glaring.

If I were a bit mean, I'd say it is funny that Duell hasn't managed to have any chemistry with any of his female partners on the show considering he seems to be going through soap starlets at a steady pace in real life lol

• Members

I actually thought Michael and Abby were kind of cute.  Then I realized the actress that played Abby was legit 35 when she played his love interest when he was 18.  I thought she was maybe 8 years older than him lol.    I mean perhaps Duell has chemistry off screen only?  Lord knows he had none with KA when she was Starr/Kiki.

I have no problem with Willow/Michael forgiving them eventually.  It just was so monumentally boring.   No dramatic reveal.  No tense fights.  Just a few minutes of hurt feelings and moving on...lamely.  I think I am putting too much thought into something I don't care about, but GH has had so many good young adult triangles/quads over the years including one with Michael's own adoptive father and former step dad.  Can't we emulate that?  I'd be totally cool with someone meeting their untimely death in a car bomb again.

• Members

How incredibly stupid to allow RoHo to do that SOD blurb. Kills any momentum for this story. 

Eh. The majority of Friz fans are RoHo fans. Most Liz fans aren't too fond of the pairing or him because she's gotten nothing out of it since day one. Their entire relationship has been about using her and her children to humanize him. They've made her wallpaper even giving the Tom Baker story to him, using each of her children as props to take him from serial killer to Mr. Mom... all she's done for the past few years is talk about how great he is and tell everyone that he's changed. It's exhausting.

• Members

There was an article about Zander’s return, either on TVLine or EW, and the comments were filled with people talking about Franco.  It’s like a bizzaro world.  Like post after post, some even calling him a beloved character.  Who are these people?

And I like Roger Howarth!  I have no issue with him, loved him as Todd for the most part.  But I don’t want Todd back either, because this show needs any new characters to be played by actors not known for GH.  I can’t take Easton and Howarth just being killed off and brought back.