• Members

Got ya.  Serena/Christina would give Lucy/Kevin/Scotty more as well.

I liked Sasha on crack.  I actually enjoyed her ridiculous over acting.  I think the problem with Sasha is that she was a short term character that someone decided they liked and the kept her, but had no real idea where she was going.  Who could they connect her to as someone's long lost child (besides Christina/Serena)?  I know some people were speculating she was Brenda/Jax's kid, but that's a no for me lol. 

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can take decent characters in a rather dull quad for a while if it sets up something interesting.
But we are past the stage where something needs to happen. That unsettled nothing that followed the reveal of the "deception" is absurdly limp.

• Members

I mean I can accept the forgiveness because it was well-intentioned but where you are right is that they didn't really play the beat very much. The fallout was immediately dropped in favor of latest-crime-story of the month. Show us the journey from initial anger to understanding why they did what they did. The things the show spends time establishing (Cyrus is bad!) vs the things they rush through is so telling of what TPTB care about.
I am fine with some soap characters being fundamentally good people and maybe a bit bland - it makes the complicated character pop and it helps play them off against each other. But we are not even talking boring or mundane here; we are talking about *nothing*.