• Members

I honestly thought it was Jason so

Please register in order to view this content

It is giving me 90s DAYS wedding vibes. I keep expecting Susan Banks to pop up to say something about it never, never, never happening this wedding. 

Oops! Spoke too soon. Here comes Dr. O...

...lol at Charlotte's 'uh oh.'

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Who told William Lipton to get his crying technique from Scott Clifton???? That was almost as obnoxious as Howarth in general.   As much as I dislike Franko,  I felt for Liz, Cam and Scott.( While shooting silly string for the reprieve we'll have until RoHo darkens our screens again.

Don't get me wrong, I think Lipton is a great actor overall, but those faces... Yikes.  

A son or daughter from Gia/Nik (or Gia post Port Charles), Emma Scorpio-Drake; a returned Juan Santiago and son or daughter, Spencer, etc.    Cam, Trina and Joss could use a few additions to their circle to lighten the crowd up.  It's been doom and gloom since Oscar's cancer started for these kids.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

@slick jones you have no idea how much I love seeing them together. It seem like ever since Mac became chief and Scorpio the DA that they never have scenes together when I tune in. I was so excited, I sent my BFF (a big Scorpio fan) a picture.

Oh, I would kill for a 2 scenes-a-week minimum for them. 

• Members

If looks could kill...Peter would be ashes going off of Kelly Monaco's look at the Drew reveal. 

It does seem like they are picking up all the threads through this wedding (still waiting to see if brainwashed Dante, Franco's memory come into play since that would be the last part of the Peter reveal left to play), but I admit I am disappointed they got almost everything out BUT the Finn/Chase/Jackie secret. They really should have blown all those secrets up. 

I do like the moment where Maxie got her brain back. When Mac and Scorpio are NOT on your side, yeah there might be some truth to what's going on. Smart girl. 

Team Dr. O during this. Hopefully, coming out of this her and Anna's rivalry comes back into play. 

I do have to agree that given all the acting (Kathleen Gati's background action is on point), Wes Ramsey is easily the weakest link. Unfortunate given he is the center of it. 

Oh...and there was a moment when Ava is talking to Nina when Nina is playing catch up with her. And Nina confirms that Nelle is her daughter to her. It was a moment, but you saw it all over Ava's face...glad for her friend, then thinking about Kiki, seeing the similarity between her and Nina with dead daughters, and then the sadness, empathy, and sympathy at once. Maura West's face played that ooooh so well. LOVE. 

• Members

I agree.  I don’t necessarily want drugs or teen pregnancy.  Although one of them being hooked on the Cyrus drug would have been a good way to keep them tied to the plot.  I think Cam and Trina have more appeal than Joss, I would make her supporting for once to their stories.  Even though the actor was awful, Oscar going full Quartermaine like a young AJ would have given them all some natural conflict, and Dev being bi or gay would have too.

• Members

Annnnd DONE!!!

So far Peter has been kidnapped, unmasked, punched, and hit in the back with a crowbar.

Well...GOOD START.

But that was a pretty good week. Good job double wedding. And I felt even when the other stories...to be fair there was only one other story since the other subplots were tied into the wedding...and that was Nina vs Carly. And that...why Nina should not have said that (and that last frame of CW in tears as Michael basically exiled her from Wiley's life), Carly being smug about it and Michael only kicking her out was cuz it hurt Willow....when he said he was doing what was best for Wiley...does them no favor. 

I looked at Carly and went BITCA.

I did feel WR played Peter too much self-righteous versus broken or delusive. It would have been in his favor to do the latter. And there were hints of delusion that Anna gladly smacked down. 

And seeing some of Monday now and sorry...this part of the Finn/Jackie/Chase storyline (Dad finding out about the one night stand) SHOULD have played out at the wedding, too. 

Ewwwww I hope not.

• Members

I'm guessing Elizabeth falls in love with Franco's doppleganger and Jason's brother Drew.

Yuck. I'm vomiting already.

I'd love to be wrong. 

I see zero reason for him to come back as Todd, because that would be a lot of baggage to have to deal with, potentially. Unless there's some secret OLTL reboot in the works, which isn't likely. So ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

They really fùcked up by letting Roger say he was staying on the show. I suppose they were scared his fans would go apesh!t.

If they do indeed go there, I’m curious if they’d do a Dante/Sam/Drew/Liz thing then. Sam is still so broken up about Drew’s death.