• Members

Aside from the Franco stuff, I am here for Nina seducing Sonny.  I think that will be fun if it happens.  And the best eff you to Carly and Jax.  Although I think Watros is taller than MB.

I though Lipton was OTT as Cameron yesterday, but Liz/RH was fabulous.   I loved her hair like that as well.

Why does Maxie's make up make her look like she got punched in the face?  That's some odd contour KS is sporting.  Are the actors still doing their own make up due to Covid?  Because someone needs to help Storms lol.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree with this! With WL's performance, I genuinely saw the pain of a teenager reacting to a loved one dying rather violently. Comparisons to WR's performance is unfair - with WR, I just saw a classically trained actor who got lost on his way to a Shakespearian Theatre and ended up on the GH soundstage.

• Members

Ughhhh.

Imagine if they bring him back as Lucky

Another reason why the teens are boring.

All they've dealt since they've been on the canvas is death. Oscar, "Taggert", Dev, "Sonny" now Franco. It's like they don't know how to make these kids be kids.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Rh is way too old to be Lucky, right?  Please tell me I am right?  GV was pushing it as far as Lucky's age.  Lucky should be in his mid-30's now? Maybe late 30's?  I can't even think like that lol

Yes.  The kids don't do anything except cry over deaths.  I want my teen scene to do actual teenage things.  I know Eden is still underage, but the rest aren't.  I just don't get it.  KMc was underage and played huge stories.  Obviously, she is a better actress, but I think all the kids are talented and could do more.  Carly's only daughter should have some sorta edge and she's the ultimate good girl.  ZZZZZZ.....

Edited by carolineg

• Members

William Lipton still is. Both him and EM are turning 18 in June. Sydney Mikayla turned 18 last month. Idk if it has to with age or more to do with the fact that all these old people don't know how to write or produce for teenagers lol

And agreed on RH, he is too old to play Lucky, but he was a lot older than James Franco too. And yeah, Lucky is supposed to be in like his late 30s. Greg Vaughan is 47 right now lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Sorry my bad   I thought Lipton was 18.  I don't think they look inappropriately young in the way, say Lexi Ainsworth did (and lol still does). Or the way Amber Tamblyn did or Kim...but they got real stories.  I am not saying a 17 year old Eden should be paired with a 30 year old man like Karen/Brenda.  But can they do something?  

• Members

Not Vanessa................

Please register in order to view this content

I met SBu in real life( a non-fan thing)and he was hella short.  So i can only imagine MB's actual height......

Edited by carolineg

I would have them drift apart. Like On My Block did. With it's kids last season. Have them in different peer groups. Interacting with different kids. Something major happens. And they are reunited.. Through their reinforced ties. A love triangle slowly forms. Anyway that's my silly idea. But having young teens. Always reacting to deaths. Is a hinderance to them. Even before Robin and Emily were teens. They were both well used.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

It is funny how you don't come here for half a day and everyone has said the things you were coming in to say already. lol

It hadn't occurred to me that the Nina/Carly feud would end up going in the Sonny direction; I do like it. I will add that the story underlines how NOT necessary to the canvas Sonny is. He is in his parallel storyline and would the show miss him if those scenes weren't in?

I am in the camp that WL's ugly cry was compelling rather than fake.

On the other hand, WR's whispery overenunciated scene with Maxie is so cringey. I really want to feel bad for WR because people are unduly harsh on him but I am not feeling his acting choices during this whole reveal.

And I did too notice Maxie's weird contour and overwhite face for her wedding look. Not sure what the choice was there.

Edited by FrenchBug82