• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

3-26

It's been 20 years and Carly still shoots herself in the foot. She could have found out Sonny was alive if she had just STFU. And Nina spoke nothing but truth. She made her bed. 

Ooooo...Jason seeing Britt's hand shaking and touching it...and SAM walks in. Oops.

Over Peter running around like a manic luncatic...not a cool loon like his father either.

Good to see Taggert is back.

I am so weirded out that I didn't at all care for Brando and all it took was a haircut, a beard, and a shirtless scene with some chemistry with Sasha to get my interest. lol.

I loved that the writers linked BrookLynn and Lucas (with some Maxie in there)...I had completely forgotten they knew each other. The history. Not helped with recasts, but I'll take it. But I am not sure how I feel about Felix and Lucas inching closer together. Could it happen?

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

At least until Aiden is SORAS-ed.....

Petey just needs to be finished off.

The Britt/ Jason thing continues to be one of his few pairings I've liked--- ever.

Yep, Carly always shoots herself in the foot.....

Brando not looking like he needs  that HPV medication he advertises makes all the difference.  Pairing him in scenes with Sasha certainly doesn't hurt....

• Members

Hahahaha

I wasn't watching, but I heard they toyed with Aiden...did that story ever get an kind of resolution?

Just two? Sounds like they need to get Brad back to fight for his man and be with his BFF Britt when her illness overtakes her. 

You. Me. Peter. SAME.

Yeah. I loved everything about Britt sneaking in to see Jason and Jason and his 'harem' of women visiting him in jail. Unintended humor, but humor all the same.

She really and truly does shoot herself in the foot. I admit that I liked how the writers at least had Nina attempt to do the right thing before she goes Annie on people but still...Carly really has not changed has she?

• Members

I actually liked that that very Carly thing to do ended up costing her. As by-the-numbers as the story is so far, it was a fun twist and I'll take it
Still don't know why people think the story is going in an Annie direction. It is a feud but it doesn't have the ring of Annie's descent into Reva-obsessing madness. CW is a great actress; she will give it a different beat.

I am not going to defend him because I don't think anything from him since the wedding has been salvageable. BUT the directors are clearly screwing him over. That scene with Olivia and Valentin about Dante in the restaurant was SO poorly staged, at a weird angle; forced him to stand there awkwardly looking massively taller than Olivia and not knowing what to do with his body. That's something that is down to placing and that was bad stage direction.
Not why he is making those bad acting choices but it was one of those small moments where I feel some BTS people are not feeling him either.

• Members

Now CW might be playing mild now, but from the reveal of Nelle being her daughter to her leaving town, CW has been playing Nina as if she would snap at any moment...and the fact that the writers played out those beats was apparent as well. Perhaps they were just writing it like Nina would just leave town, leading her to Sonny, but it was definitely there. 

• Members

i have to agree. Lipton was bad. He’s now scrunching up his face to portray any intense emotion, whether it’s anger or sadness or frustration. It is just awful, and apparently there isn’t a director in sight to stop it.

This kind of acting can derail his career if it continues, I know that much.