• Members

I never liked random characters getting singing abilities and it being shoehorned into storylines on any show for any decades they started doing that stuff. Whether performer is talented at singing or not is besides the point: I am here to watch a show, not singing AND GH actually has a ready-made showcase for their actors who want to sing with the Nurses Balls. So stop wasting my time by bursting into songs.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't mind the character singing.  It's serenading a serial killer that once kidnapped his baby brother. Brain tumor or not, that's the way James Franco created the character, and that's how it should have ended.

Cam's been strumming that guitar for a while.  Sing to a girl, a boy, hell, even your Mom. Just stop ROMANTICIZING a character that should never have been recast or retconned. 

• Members

All of this. That's exactly who Kristina should be. I like Ainsworth but she'll never be elevated with her in the role.

I said it already but this is the year that Brenda should come back. It's a really great opportunity in many ways.

I agree on Lois. I almost feel like they don't because they figure they have Olivia filling that spot.

lol at all the men Cameron has sung for. Just make him gay writers!

Agreed on Franco. James Franco created the role. It should have ended with him. 

They wanted Todd 2.0 and it flopped miserably. 

The romanticizing of rapists and serial killers has got to stop just because people like the actor.

All of this. Spot on about Ainsworth and Kristina. Like I said, she just can't sell much as a lead. It's just how it is. They need to recast and do something with her. Otherwise they're just catering to Mo's ego by having Sonny have all these kids around. 

Bryan Craig did Mo's youtube show. He looked good. I always felt like he just needed to mature and grow up. I know he did some onlyfans stuff like charging fans or trying to back in the day. IDK if there's more. Mo seems fine with him of course LOL.

Avery should 100% be Morgan's. It writes itself. I can only imagine they go there someday. Hopefully. Sonny doesn't need Avery and Carly being a GRANDMOTHER to Ava's daughter lowkey thrills me.

If Laura and Mo had chemistry maybe it'd be different but they don't. They feel like a total mismatch to me. Carly and Sonny should have never been endgame. Once upon a time, Carly and AJ should have succeeded Monica and Alan. But alas, Sonny propping and making AJ a horrible no good loser was what they went with.

LW should really be playing a different character.

I wanted that for Brenda and Sonny. In reality, she should have been on the canvas for the last few years ... LOL. She at least should have come back in 2017 instead of trying to make Tamara work as boring ass Kim.

I like Britt too. She and Obrecht entertain me and both actresses are engaging to watch. I'm so glad it worked out in the end that Britt is back and they seem invested in her. 

Man, Slezak as some cunning bitch would be fabulous.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I agree bring back Lois.  Get Lesli Kay back in the role, she was good.  I think Kristina should be recast. Lexi Ainsworth, when younger was good in the role, but her looking younger than her real age I think is detrimental to Kristina now, especially with Haley Pullos(Molly) looking older than her now. (btw I'd put Pullos on contract, far overdue imho).   Briana Lane who filled in as  Brook Lyn would make a good Nu Kristina.  Maybe Linsey Godfrey, about to be ex-Sarah Horton, DAYS? Kelley Missal (ex-Dani Manning, ONE LIFE)? 

• Members

Briana Lane would make a wonderful Kristina.

And absolutely, Pullos deserves to be on contract. 

Exactly. It's the AMOUNT of kids he has. Not that he *has* kids @FrenchBug82 I'm all for kids to follow their parents 'legacy' but enough is enough with Sonny LOL. It's a joke at this point. AJ was never allowed to be a father to Michael. Sonny had to be his father. Michael. Avery. Kristina. Donna. Dante. Morgan. Six kids. I mean, I believe a guy like Sonny should probably have more than the average soap character, he had lots of women, but still ... enough is enough LOL 

Holly has Ethan

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Pullos deserves a contract and I am shocked to say that because she was the most grating child actress IMO.  

It's not just the kids it's the amount of woman pregnant by him.  10 pregnancies?  If I am counting right (Lily, Carly, Sam, Claudia).  I mean, after seeing Stone die of AIDS and Robin live with it would he be so cavalier about birth control?  I don't care he has kids, but enough is enough.

• Members

Right. It's too much. Another problem of one character eating the show for two decades. 

Pullos has really grown into her own and feels so natural. I enjoy her immensely. And I agree she was grating as a child actress, I won't even lie about it LOL. But I love her now. It's been nice they've let her grow into the role. Molly is my favorite Alexis daughter by far.

• Members

Jason has eaten the show with him and doesn't have 1000's of kids...There is no excuse except the show wants to make Sonny look sexy and virile.  And, IMO, Sonny was dead sexy back in the day, but hasn't been in about 15 years.  It's so much.  We've had women like Claire ask Sonny to impregnate her in 2011!!  

The bar is set low for Alexis's daughters, but agreed.  She seems the most Alexis like.  And I think Pullos grew into a stunning looking woman.

• Members

Agree with everyone here about Ainsworth. She just doesn’t cut it as adult Kristina.

Have to disagree about the song William Lipton sang. I understand not romanticizing deeply flawed characters, but Cam didn’t see Franco that way. The song showed how Cam felt about the loss. Good song, heartfelt lyrics, emotional performance. I usually dislike full songs on soaps, but I thought this worked really well.

Nina finding Sonny....I just can’t accept anything about this storyline. When you have to pretend the internet doesn’t exist, the story is a joke.

• Members

I hope so! He’s almost completely grey on his YouTube series and looks 1000% better. When he smiled at Nina at the end of today’s episode, I was like, Damn, is MB actually sexy again? I haven’t felt that way since the early 2000s at the latest.