• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Made it to the beginning of last week and I'll stick to what I said before...

This Chase paternity/Finn&Jackie reveal should have been exploded at the double wedding, too. 

And how Anna has not punched Peter or Jason has not shot him dead yet is beyond me.

While I am happy that people see him for who is he...why is he still walking around? Better question...why isn't anyone doing anything about it? If the writers want to keep him, they better get on that redeeming him...which does include punishment...and NO PROPPING. Which I see happening right now. Thus, the Anna punching him. Or better yet, Mac does it again. But writing it that Anna is at fault on 3/12...yeah NO. 

Dante suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure looked FOINE smiling when he opened the door for Sam. That scruff with that hair was the right kind of WOOF!! I take back thinking he needed a haircut. lol. 

Wow. That is bad lighting for such a doable body. 

But for him...he looks smaller. I liked the selfie he took the year he got fired when he was jealous about ME coming on as John McBain. Now that was hot...and he knew his lighting.  

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I’ve hated a lot of the Covid beards on other soaps (Liam and Thomas on B&B), but DZ’s just works. I don’t love that we have another wounded crazy dude on this show who needs to be saved by a woman, but I think Kelly and Dominic work ok together in their slightly “pilled-out” way.

• Members

How you feel about beards (I've seen Liam ewwwwww) is how I feel about covid bods. Some people definitely look more attractive to me with some meat on their bones. Some even discovered they gain backsides.

Please register in order to view this content

I admit I'm on last week so I don't even know where they will go with Dante's PTSD and being brainwashing. Since the main reason for his brainwashing (by Orbecht) has been done. Well the Peter wedding part. I guess it could still be used in some way. But again it just seems like another fumble if they are trying to bend the plot already into pretzels to again find a way to keep him around. 

I like Sam/Dante together so far. Not nearly as bored with them even when avails are dropping that they are being tested together. 

• Members

3/19/21

*Jaw drop* Okay, bravo!!! Cyrus messed with the paternity test so Finn and Chase MIGHT still be brothers as payback on Jackie for not telling him where his mother is. I admit...that was a clever twist. So the writers still get to get the 'Finn and Chase are father/son' beat without changing anything.

Brook Lynn and that fur coat is LOVE.

I now see what you all said a few pages back about the kids. I think I am ready for more teenager stuff for them, too. This is just way too heavy. That said...I liked Ugly Cry Cameron and thought he did a good job even when I want to shake him so good show. And also a good show....mmmmm Zander. He has aged well. 

Nina as the cliffhanger AND where Sonny is. OOooooo...are they going to go there?

I like that we all called that.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I kinda like Jason/Britt. I've liked having Britt back, I like how they've been using her this time.

I can take or leave Sam/Dante but at least it's something different. Sam/Jason is just so boring and played out at this point and it's time for something new for both characters.

I'm still trying to figure out the point of Gladys and Brando being on the show.

• Members

Agreed on all your points.

I've always liked Britt. She's always been sort of that gray character that soaps needs and she can go head to head with Jason, as opposed to Sam who just enables him. I do see some chemistry between Dante and Sam. Not a lot, but they seem like a good fit.

Gladys has no purpose whatsoever, yet they keep trying to weave her in. I don't think it'll ever work either. Brando would have a purpose, but they keep changing his storyline. How many pairings have they teased with him already? Again, it seems like the actor was hired before the character was even created and now they don't know what to do with him. That's happened a lot under Frank.