• Members

Time to play some catch up...and I'm on 3/9...

...Ooooooo how I live for Scorpio brothers scenes.

And

Please register in order to view this content

at how RH is selling Liz's pain. Just d#mn.

Shut up, Peter. Anna can take you out with a weak punch at the least. 

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m curious... now I say this having not watched all the episodes since the wedding disaster, but has it been suggested at all that Franco may not be really dead? Seeing Jason being extremely cool about Franco’s death, is it possible that Jason may be secretly working with Franco to bring down Peter? I know they just did all this with Taggart, but this is GH we’re talking about...

• Members

Some observations...

Dante looks like crap. comb the hair once in a while.  I just don't think he and Sam have a lick of chemistry.  

Someone needs to just end Peter (and this endless story.......)

Finally!   the end of Anna/Finn.  

Hopefully not working with ROHO will help tone down William Lipton's wacky facial expressions.  Otherwise, he's killing it.

By the way, Jake has  a father and his name's not Franko.

Olivia looked fantastic today, and I love her banter with Brooke Lynn.

Violet continues to be amazingly adorable.

Not down to watch Nina fawn all over "Mike".  I would like to see Phyllis and Lenny relocate to PC after this amnesia story closes.

Where the f is Taggert?  When can we see the light at the end of the Cyrus tunnel?

The cast of this show is so bloated, it could literally be two shows.

Stop running to Wallow, Harry..  we know you want Michael to wipe away your tears......

• Members

Anna/Finn and Jax/Nina are so boring.  I used to like Anna/Finn in the beginning too.  Jax and Nina have always been dull although I thought they had a chance when MS was playing Nina.  I truly don't believe either couple was madly in love or anything, so when they say it I am bored. But then again no couple on this show seems madly in love lol.

I liked Brando when he first came on, but now that Dev's dead and the Molly stuff is over, what is the point of him?  To pair him with Sasha? ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

• Members

One of the fundamental problems I have with GH is exemplified by this Franco murder mystery.
I imagine we are supposed to "feel bad" for Jason for being wrongfully accused of Franco's murder.

But he IS a murderer who has murdered plenty of times and still walks about free. He has very seriously considered killing Franco - and not in a fit of pique but as a rational decision that he found acceptable and ethical
Even if SB were a likeable and talented actor and Jason an interesting character (which... not), Jason SHOULD be in jail. So the intended pathos of being wrongfully accused is totally lost.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

Okay, I meant to say this before work...but internet problems...nearing last Friday's episode and Thursday...and...

...WHY IS PETER SITTING AT HIS DESK NOT OFF SOMEWHERE???

Really? lol.

So post-wedding, they lost all of that great momentum? Especially since most of the town now has Peter's number or know what he did. I would have thought someone would have pieced together it was not Jason behind Franco regardless of their arrangement given what just went down a day ago (their time). Especially Sam who knew Franco was hearing Peter's voice in his head. 

Now perhaps this is a way to get Jason out of the way so Cyrus can move in, but there were more creative ways to do that without keeping Peter on the canvas much longer...unless we are about to get a murder mystery where Peter is the victim since a lot of people will and should be gunning for him right now. 

It is almost like the wedding never happened. Such a writing fumble. 

• Members

I like Anna and Finn separate from each other, but as a couple, they never did much for me. Nina and Jax had potential early on, but plenty of reasons why I don't want to see them paired up anymore. I like having Amanda Setton back too. But I wasn't pleased to see Gladys; or as I like to call her "Fake Mo Collins" back on my screen. She can take Brando, who I did like when he first premiered but not so much anymore, and leave town for good. 

• Members

I am not sure what that means. RoHo was lazy on ATWT (but had been great on OLTL before that) but Maura West has always been a powerhouse even when given flimsy material.
I do love when actors who worked together in a different show as different characters cross path now. It is generally a fail when EP are trying to recreate something (Stefan/Katherine, Carly/Alcazar) but when it is just incidental, it is a lot of fun.
It is why I wish they would bring back Skye and have her run into JPS' Valentin. They had wonderful chemistry thirty years ago. I'd get a kick out of it.

• Members

Brando is just so pointless. I keep forgetting he exists, and then he pops up and all I can do is wonder why he's on the show. There is nothing interesting about him. Maybe he can be Maxie's next dude or something (I know they keep kind of hinting at Brando/Sasha but zzzz).

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Gladys is fun. I actually want them to do more with her. LOL. She's far more interesting than half the cast.

I agree with @FrenchBug82 I've wanted Skye to see Valentin.

And boom, right on cue, Nina shows up at Phyllis' and Lenny's bar. So it begins. LOL.

Can they not with the "is it true or not" [!@#$%^&*] with Finn/Chase. I like the Cyrus twist but at the same time I hate it. It feels like they're leaving it open to backtrack on it.

Brando and Sasha are ok. They're both just unnecessary. I almost like them more than Michael and Willow at this point though. LOL. Not a high bar, mind you. They still feel disposable (Sasha more-so, but you know GH likes to kill young dudes after a few years LOL). 

Edited by KMan101