• Members

Like Maxie is a pretty girl.   Why are they making her look ugly?  And they dress her awfully too.  I know she gained some weight, but her styling is atrocious.   Wes Ramsey is what he is.  I don't think it's him really.  It's just an awful character.

I really like the idea of Nina/Sonny although i think it's off brand for Sonny to go for a blonde.  Even if it tracks with his dreams.  If it was a random petite, brunette I would buy it more.  But like I said it's the ultimate betrayal to Carly/Jax.  So yeah!  Own your crazy Nina!

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm sad that Roger Howarth is gone.  I didn't really care for Franco though.   He wasn't my favorite one of Roger's roles.   I discovered Roger when he was Paul Ryan on As the World Turns and Joey's teacher on Dawson's Creek.  I'm a fan of his acting.  He is also a great human being.  He's working for his charity right now.  

That's not the soap i'm watching. 

Meanwhile the classically trained Juilliard actor.  Was chewing the scenery out of the Invader set. Sonny/Mike the gentle mysterious amnesiac drifter. Helping out his newfound friends save Tan-o.

Please register in order to view this content

The BIG paternity reveal with Chase was DULL. I did like Chase and Gregory's scene towards the end,

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

He should really stick to that. Now that Franko is dead,  the viewers need a break from Howarth.  If it's that important to #firefrank to pay his mortgage, at least give the people that watch the show a break, and give him a job like parking lot coordinator like they gave Franko on the show.....

• Members

I think watching Sonny play poker might be more boring than watching Willow/Michael name drop Wiley 100 times in a five minute period.. I know that MB has guarantees and stuff, but he does not need to been on everyday doing nothing.

Why do I not remember Franco and Nina being involved at all?  I genuinely can't remember a single thing about them.

The Finn stuff was okay.  I think if I cared about any of them I may have liked it.   JS was pretty good in them.

• Members

Exactly. This amnesia storyline has proven Sonny isn't at all needed. He's easily forgotten about and the canvas isn't affected one bit. 

WR just doesn't do villain well. Yikes. 

I like Lipton. I think he does a good job. Sure he's still a bit green but I see a lot of natural talent. He also looks remarkably like Rebecca Herbst. He was perfect casting as Cameron. 

I've been expecting Nina to find Sonny and he think she's his "twu wove" that he dreamed about a while back. Nina of course will get revenge and not say anything. I'm ready for the Annie to come out. LOL. Wonder if she'll end up with a 'miracle baby'? Remember she slept with Jax before their relationship imploded.

The canvas and majority of couples were stagnant and stale. I appreciate Dan and Chris imploding things. I still worry about Frank's interference. But I see potential.

The Franco/Howarth stans are imploding on Twitter for some reason and attacking the show for doom and gloom and lack of romance. Well, yeah, that is true but Friz sucked and they knew it. Franco had to go. Peter has to go. Finn and Anna sucked (they were better as friends). Michael and Willow suck. Jax and Nina could have worked but Ingo sucks and the chemistry quickly died. 

It was time for an 'overhaul'

I saw this Drew/Franco thing coming so I'm not surprised the Howarth/Franco stans are wetting themselves in grief. The dude Alan Sarapa on Twitter hinted at something like this a while back. I immediately connected the two.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

That's my fear too lol the show's going to forget that they established years ago that Nina's already going through menopause and Sonny's wonder sperm will give her the child she's always wanted.

I'm glad there's been shakeups too. This was definitely needed on the canvas and IMO these last few episodes have been some of the best I've seen in a while. 

• Members

Maybe I'm just channeling Uncle Ron too much right now LOL but I fear that too, and it would help keep 'loony Nina' around and it could all be chalked up to her grief. 

Sonny's wonder sperm LMAO. Lord. He has WAAAAAAY too many kids. They really needed to have Avery be Morgan's, but I suppose they could always broach that when they so choose, when Avery's aged to a teenager and Morgan suddenly is alive. LOL

It's been really needed. I just hope they go in the right directions. The potential is there.

I'm also guessing it's a bitter angsty teenaged Spencer sending Ava cockroaches LOL

• Members

If I have to watch a Sonny/Jax/Nina WTD story I will never recover.  Sonny has about 3 too many kids already.  I guess we can give Jax another kid since the 1 he has is basically being raised by Sonny anyways.  But I assume Ingo's days are numbered due to everything off screen and I don't think there is a huge faction of Nina/Jax fans in the world.

I did notice today that CW's hair was starting to look more and more like LW's.  Ugh.........

• Members

The cast definitely needed shaking up.  But my problem is what now?  The balance issues are so awful becaus they climax everything at the same time.  

I’m not saying I was in favor of any of these pairings at all.  But the show is a disaster right now as far as any couple in rooting position.

Franco/Liz, Anna/Finn, Maxie/Peter, Ned/Olivia, whatever the hell is happening with Willow/Chase/Sasha/Michael, Jax/Nina, Jason/Sam...that is a lot of couple turmoil without many options for new relationships due to the makeup of the show.  If Lucas was treated like a real character, this would be a great time for him and Brad to be back together or falling for someone new.

This show has terrible balance issues.

• Members

I like that they did everything at the same time. It allowed multiple storylines to transition into something new (Finally) lol

If it were me, I'd have Nina find Sonny, and at first want to bring him back, but then after a furious fight with Carly, changes her mind. Have Jax and Carly reunite, and when Nina finds out, brings Sonny back to PC and has him walk in on Jax and Carly in bed, triggering Sonny's memory and causing more problems for everyone.

I'd finally bring back Lucky and reunite him with Elizabeth.

As for Peter, I'd probably kill him off or make him a complete villain, no redemption at all. Possibly even have him kill Cyrus too lol

I'd also cast a new hunky stud for Lucas and pair Brad/Felix, until Brad/Lucas inevitably reunite.

Edited by AbcNbc247