• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thought that was a gang sign.

Unrelated, a major issue im noticing is that too many new characters have complex backstories that did not play out on screen. Example being Nina, Madeline, and her coma or Peter's origins. 

Likewise, there are way too many random family conections and rewriting of History to make characters related to each other. Ex. Franco, Heather and Scott, Nelle, Nina and Frank Benson. Peter, Ana, Britt, and Faison. 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

That's Frank's way of keeping his friends and pets on the canvas: tie them to existing, likable characters in order to get fans to like them as well.

And honestly, they've tied so many characters and storylines to Peter and all of his stuff that I'm starting to forget some of it.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

He's right. This has gone for over 3 years, and they've tied so much stuff to Peter and Faison and what happened with Drew and Jason and all that crap and there's been no payoff for practically any of it. Just a lot of abrupt endings and rewrites, which ultimately is bad writing.

I kind of want to give Chris Van Etten the benefit of the doubt and blame it all on Frank and his interfering, but sometimes I wonder who's at fault here for all of this.

Edited by AbcNbc247