• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The first retcon I would reverse is the Franko is a Baldwin bulls hit.

#firefrank  and his pets need to go.

Finn and Anna are an extremely boring couple.  Finola Hughes is way too full of energy for such a dull pairing.  She needs a scene partner with charisma.  Easton hasn't shown any in years.

Rebecca Herbst has always been a standout, but her last three years being a Franko apologist (with Cameron acting as his personal pilot fish) is beyond nauseating.  William Lipton still looks good, but that montage with the hats.....

Throw Up In Mouth GIFs | Tenor

As for the Nelle not Wallow is Nina's daughter..  Maybe the last year and a half of dropping anvils of a Wallow/Nina reveal wasn't the best idea. 

Please register in order to view this content

Let's get Ryan out of that chair and do some housecleaning.   Start with Wallow, go after Maxie, but Parking lot Pete winds up getting killed and Jason gets blamed shuttling SB off canvas.

During his final attempt to attack Ava, Franko and Nina arrive, rush to the parapet, charge at Ryan.  All three fall, with Ryan landing on F&N.  Ryan survives, and Ava yells at their corpses for breaking his fall.  <if only>

Oh Tristan.........

• Members

I love Becky Herbst but her fans will ride or die for any substantial-sized soap star with a penis and an in with the EP. Roger Howarth is that, a favorite of the press and the brass. As long as he breathes air on set, Liz has a man and a place in the show favored by the front office. Her fanbase won't give that up no matter how many people Franco kills in Rube Goldberg Saw traps. They know if he goes it's back to the backburner and C/D-list castoffs for Liz. They have accepted the Jeffrey Dahmer trade-off.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Oof. I feel bad for Wes, but that reaction to Alex’s videotape was dreadful. You could see his eyes get wet, but the tears wouldn’t fall. Why they didn’t realize this wasn’t working and cut bait before creating these Byzantine connections is beyond me.

Some of the worst acting I’ve seen in years. Certainly on this show...

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

All this Peter stuff is too convoluted and frankly boring. Now this twist with Alex devane possibly being his mother is just another confusion. Kill him off already. 

As for giving Maxie a significant other I was thinking that they might as well have made the guy who plays Chase a recast for Nathan, instead of sticking Maxi with this guy.

Edited by ironlion