• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, at least it corrects the immensely boneheaded decision to make Anna his mother. I still wonder who's the jackass who actually suggested that?

The thing is Frank probably wants to keep WR on, and like Tristan Rogers said, they painted Peter into a corner so I wonder a lot about what they're going to do

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

He is just badly miscast.  I almost think he could have made a decent Lucky- not great, but decent.  

I look back at someone like Stephen Nichols as Stefan- I knew him as Patch.  He then blew me away as the cool, sophisticated, and calculating Stefan.  And at any point in his run I could see him in a romantic storyline (especially with Laura), or turn into a true murderous Cassadine.  That is what is missing here- someone with the versatility to play all sides, and then sell full psycho.

If they let Cynthia Watros go full Annie, at least I know she has the chops to make the story work as it begins the clock ticking on her run concluding in a year max.  Once she goes full vengeance, we need to know it’s headed for a climax.

I love Tristan, but I do think it was kind of nasty to speak about a co-worker this way while the story is still airing, and the man still employed.  I know he said it’s not his fault the story isn’t working, but still.

• Members

When you say someone was miscast when they still have the job, it is a dig against the person too.  I don’t disagree with what Tristan is saying, I just think there is a way to say it that doesn’t throw shade at a co-worker, especially since he doesn’t seem to have an issue with WR.

He could easily say the story has gone on too long, it’s compromised Anna and the legacy of how menacing Faison was to the characters, and everyone has been scrambling to make sense of the story that should have ended long ago.  The additions of Wes being miscast, etc is rude.  I think his rambling response about what Tristan said was ridiculous, but I think if he is miffed he has cause.

• Members

Oh my God yes! My first impression of Stephen Nichols was his portait of Stefan. And he was all of those things and very WUTHERING HEIGHTS Heathcliff to me and I loved that and the layers he did with that. So when I finally saw SN as Patch...it was nice and day. And I loove Patch when he returned as well. But I like the Johnsons on DAYS. And so of that is due to how Stephen plays Patch.

Same On Cynthia Watros as I sit here and hope she is allow to go where we know she can go when she goes cray cray. And unless they have a redemptive arc...yes, a year MAX.