• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He can leave at any time.   

No one is setting up these dreadful performers.  Like Howarth and Easton, Ramsey has a job he shouldn't.  Frank doesn't require any talent and holds on to the worst of them.  If the viewers object, Frank digs his heels in more.  

• Members

He certainly can, although I know actors get promised stuff TPTB never make good on. Like “this will go somewhere. Trust us!” But what he’s been offered is beyond his capabilities. And whatever happened yesterday is both his and the writers’ faults.

• Members

This is just bullsh_t to say Wes Ramsey is there because of Laura Wright or exec favoritism. Have all the theories you want, but in the end you know nothing. You have no knowledge of anything that goes on at GH.

Dont come at TR? Why — is he untouchable? Do soap veterans always get it right, even when they dump on another castmate on video?

Rogers’ ONLY specific callout was Wes Ramsey — and no one else. Not a casting director, not a writer, not a producer, not an actor. It was wrong, and it does not matter how bad you think WR is on the show. That is irrelevant.

TR tells it like it is? Shove that. It’s what peon said about Trump. It’s what people say to excuse others who hurt people for no reason.

Tristan Rogers’ “truth” did nothing but hurt another human being. I’m not asking anyone to start loving WR in that role. I am saying Rogers is the one who is wrong here.

And then Wes writes a long IG and is criticized for THAT. My God. I can only imagine the grief he’d get if he mentioned TR in that message. Meanwhile, apparent saint Tristan Rogers is praised for his comments about Ramsey.

Unbelievable.

I could careless about any of these dopey rich white soap actors. I'm just enjoying the real life drama. This dying soap is immersed in. I posted the tweets because i found them interesting. And wanted to share them with the other posters. When the backstage goings-on. Are more interesting than the stories. That's a HUGE problem. GH looks like it's a toxic set with a lot of a$$holes.

Edited by victoria foxton