• Members

Didn’t the show seemingly tease Brando and Carly? I think that might have been the original plan. 

All I can see Gladys doing at this point is somehow finding out about Sonny being alive and keeping it a secret; perhaps even working with Nina. Other than that I don’t see what other use she could serve on the show.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You're not alone.

Please register in order to view this content

I loved that we called the Jason/Britt from the moment she came back with those bangs. lol. And for me, that was started organic enough. Now it's hard to find organic moments between them because I feel like now the writers want to force it. It appears they have backed off on that to focus a bit on developing Britt's sickness story and framing Jason to keep Peter on the canvas longer (ugh) but I hope going forward they can find ways to keep them connected.

Sam/Dante. I know spoilers mentioned she would be getting close to someone not Jason. And he's a good choice. I thought it was forced from go though since they rarely shared scenes. But the other day when he opened the door and she was there and he smiled. I was like 'wow where was the last time Dante truly smiled.' And...I was hooked. lol. And they look great together. And honestly now that she got a taste of the normal life with Drew, I just don't see Sam staying with Jason when she could be a successful PI or a successful media queen. Makes no sense. Like Liz, Sam is about her children. Unlike the Liz we have now, Sam loved her independence. 

• Members

Because Britt/Jason indeed seemed to start organically and the chemistry is there and they are playing with it without forcing us down our throats, I can't help but, yeah, root for them to explore it.

My major reservation is that I like Britt and I like KT and the thought of her being saddled with SM's Jason grates me already.

Dante/Sam feels like it was more planned (as a response to teasing Jason with someone else) but yeah Jason and Sam are played out at this time. I know they will probably be the end game but Sam has had nothing of interest to play but second-fiddle to Jason and it is time for a shake up.

• Members

It’s been years since I have seen an actor tank a pairing like Kelly Monaco has since Burton returned and they got rid of her man BM.  But it does remind me how Steve used to play against having feelings for Sarah Brown’s Carly, even in interviews, when the show was clearly writing it that way.

This show is a mess.  Everybody is with the wrong partner.   It reminds me of something I read that Labine said about GH when she took it over.  There were a couple families and a bunch of other characters just kind of left over and still there.  That’s what this is to me.  Just random people onscreen way too much.

• Members

Interestingly, Laura mentioned today that "it's been so long since Amy died" (hence her rushing to have a connection with Martin). Is this the first time Amy (and Shell Kepler's) passing has been acknowledged on the show? (at around 1:40)

Edited by Dion