B&B July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You know what I just realized...Chad Duell must have to pull double duty (depending on what GH's  schedule is like during all this) If they are using him as Wyatt's double!

Please register in order to view this content

he and CH are still dating right? 

• Members

Today’s episode was much better than the two held episodes. The social distancing didn’t bother me too much and I liked the humor of the Sally scenes. I hope they go full on Morgan/Sheila with her. That could save this story. 

• Members

Yeah, the distancing is obvious, but the complaints here are too much, in my opinion. What do you want them to do? We either deal with distancing or we get more wedding repeats.

The acting was not atrocious, unless you think it’s always horrendous. If that’s the case, why the hell are you watching the show? The acting was no better and no worse than it always is.

• Members

I think it's the new normal on soaps. I also started tuning in after a very long lapse (years) and I will say I was shocked by how bad things have gotten for the remaining soaps. From the aesthetic, acting, the stories and just general interest or feel just don't seem the same at all. Even Y&R which was never my soap, I could always appreciate for how great it was visually has started to look cheap and even other production areas are lacking. 

As for BB, I haven't watched since the recap episode on Monday, but I will try to catch up out of curiosity to see the new filming protocols in place. 

• Members

I tuned in briefly - why is Bill the one at the hospital with Steffy and why would a doctor let him see her?  They're not related and have they even contacted Ridge or mentioned Taylor?  Silliness.