B&B July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

This tvline article attempts to clarify pre-and post- shutdown episodes but contradicts itself (main body of article says Monday is post-shutdown but daily spoilers portion of the article say Monday is pre-shutdown), so who knows which was filmed when.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/13/bold-and-beautiful-return-date-original-episodes-new-cbs/

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Today’s recap wasn’t too bad, at least they threw a bone for Carter & Zoe instead just someone giving long monologues. That promo wasn’t too bad looking, and soliloquy. yes the best thing is going to be the Ridge & Shauna Vegas wedding story from the looks of it. 

Did I see a bearded Thomas?

I know Tuesday and Wednesday are. I believe today’s was taped after Covid (or must have been thought up right as the shutdown occurred?) as I noticed how distant Carter, Zoe, and Katie were in that office. 

• Members

Here's the promo. If they aren't airing this on primetime and really promoting the show's return it feels like their ratings will be quite bad

Also Brooke is like 60 years old and they are still repeating the tired ass tripe of her trying to seduce Ridge away from someone else. Jesus. 

Edited by Vizion

• Members

That's actually how the show chose to show Ridge and Shauna enjoying Vegas when it originally aired. I was cringing at the cheesiness of it all, but it kind of works for a recap, if only it was done purposely for recapping purposes.