B&B July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I loved me some Sarah Buxton a lot. Everything about the stories she was given was highly ridiculous and she sold it so well and felt so likeable and vulnerable - maybe it was her experience selling horrible writing with fun performances at Sunset Beach.
I will always wonder what happened behind-the-scenes that prompted them to put the kibosh on her Venice return so quickly.

• Members

I watched for 5 minutes today and had to change the channel...I can't stand listening to the assistant to baby snatcher say someone else is manipulative.  She didn't even tell the truth after she found out she was a Logan.  I hate Flo.  

• Members

Wyatt is sure first to pass judgement and seems to forget he lied many times to Hope and Steffy about Quinn's misdeeds, so they wouldn't have left him or the time he went along with Bill's lies about him and Steffy. Sally's reaction from the last episode was genuinely moving! And she's right, Wyatt proposed to her because she wouldn't sleep with him and tossed her for Flo twice. I don't read any spoilers, but I guess it's time for some brain tumour? Just like what they did to Pam.

• Members

I mean test him with Steffy...I think the two would work.

Flo could have been an interesting character, but Brad knows how to mess up potential..and than ruin other characters to try fixing his error.

LauraLee Bell could do a better job writing this..imho.  she seems to have good concepts and ideas (like her dad)..but sadly wasnt encouraged to take over cause she wasn't a guy..sadly.

• Members

Didn't he say the Avants were going to make appearances last fall, too? And then nothing.

Oh, and I'm calling it now. Steffy will become addicted to pain pills and using the new doc for them.

Edited by crc