Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't see the point of Will and Ben in prison together if they aren't getting it on .... soooo .... lol

We all know they won't but they should. You know Will secretly likes to be strangled a little bit .... (God, as soap fans, do you ever stop and think what we make jokes about? lol)

Maybe they'll have Knots Landing marathons in the common room together as they knit Will some more grandpa clothes to wear.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

LOL at Haley being dead. I forgot she was on the show most of the time anyway. Too bad Ben is still around. RSW was definitely bad today.

I'm glad that Basic Black got a set.

I'm really not here for this baby stuff, though I do like Sarah and Xander. Why does Xander where glasses now though? Has his vision deteriorated over the past year?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Wow! Nicole is a) not dressed in her housecoat and b) not crying! Is this 2011 again?

What exactly was the deal with Eric, Sarah, etc. before now? Wait, did Brady fall back in love with Kristen? Hasn't she spent the past year pre-jump rampaging across Salem like a psycho?

"Basic Black" looks like abandoned storage space.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I was cringing with one eye open, but was ready to give him a pass when he first woke up, assuming it was all an OTT nightmare. But when it was established that these were in fact flashbacks, I could hardly look at the screen. DOOL, don't make this man break down and cry. 

Meanwhile, eff the police looking at me sideways given my past, if I find my sister unconscious, I am calling 911 and pounding on her chest until the paramedics arrive. 

• Members

While not perfect, the time jump is the first time I've been intrigued watching the show in a looooong time. I've purposefully stayed away from spoilers, and it's nice to be surprised or not know what's coming up.

Nicole seems like she might be back to bitchy self...Thank God!

I was disappointed Haley is dead. DAYS has such few minority actors to being with.

• Members

Watching the first bit of the time jump kind of gave *me* flashbacks to the Salem Stalker/Melaswen era where everything is a little off and you're trying to puzzle the pieces together to make sense of things. I have to say, I wasn't disappointed by the feeling. It's better than elephant statues.