Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Making my way through October in time for the time jump... Trippy couple episodes where you had back to back scenes of the same rooms repurposed. Blue room as Rolf’s lab, then blue room as the chapel. Then Stefan’s hospital room, followed by Julie’s hospital room with the exact same dressing. Next episode, it’s Kate’s hospital room with zero redressing to make it look even slightly different than the other two. 

• Members

During the Nixon hearing, I read that the networks rotated so that soaps could air. It's kinda ridiculous with cable news, streaming, the internet, that networks would pull regular programming to air the same thing AND few or no commercials. I was trying to do same-day with DAYS, but now I'm going to stop and stockpile again so that it's continuous.  

• Members

Knowing what NBC has been doing recently, they will probably push everyone to the app to view Days if local stations don't air it overnight or have a digital station where they pre-empt Antenna or MeTV or something...yuck.

• Members

Seeing Princess Gina's lair also stand in for Eli's bedroom/apartment was a bit jarring. I know they have to recycle sets but when it's the same set used more than one way in an episode it's distracting. If they need to have sets that can be repurposed, they should be as nondescript as possible with no unique details.

Besides that, I am all in for Casey Moss' chest hair.

Please register in order to view this content

So, glad that waxing era for men is over!

• Members

Ben’s house looks like it was made of random scraps from a junkyard. And judging from the brick wall with vines directly outside his door, he must live literally right next to the town cemetery. 

At least it’s not Peapack.

Please register in order to view this content