Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone watch the Elani non wedding? Lani is written blandly with no backbone. While Gabi is written as a cartoonish villainess. This stuff isn't even worth watching. I simply can't get my hopes up for the time jump. When the writing is so bad. A whole year later. Everyone will still be living at Vic's. Everyone will still be hanging out at HTS. Drinking out of empty cups. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I noticed that Billy Davis’ character had disappeared before the wedding started.  And after he told Eli on Friday that he wouldn’t have missed the wedding for anything.  

Please register in order to view this content

. Guess Days could only afford him for that one scene.  

• Members

Imagine how awkward it must've been for his wife on set - "yeah, you step away into the parking lot or something, we can't afford to pay you for another episode". I can't imagine the foolishness the Hayes must've endured during The Budget Of Our Lives.

Edited by te.

• Members

What Lani needed to do was immediately go to Eli, tell him everything, secretly marry him, stage a breakup and then beat Gabi at her own game and send her bitter hateful ass back to prison.

The drama was nice and Sal Stowers is a good actress, and the story does sort of reach back to the old days of soap storytelling, but no person is that stupid in real life. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Exactly! It was just too simple for her to grab the phone...or have a good twist like you mentioned where Eli and Lani beat Gabi at her own game. That would have been a lot of fun!  It makes the character of Lani appear to have the smarts of a paper bag.