Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

:::shrug::: To each his own.  When Will/Sonny are the oddball sidekicks in the room at the Kiriakis mansion or hospital waiting area, that's strictly FF for me. Such is life. 

I still wish they had cast a more dynamic actress as Lani. All this drama with her, Gabi, Eli, shooting Stefan and weeping on Abe's shoulder would be so much more powerful if this chick weren't so damn bland. 

• Members

I thought it was fun. lol. Not for everyone though I guess.

Yeah. I know some fans are just loving it (on Twitter) but I think it's plot driven at it's worst, personally.

Sal doesn't seem boring as a person so it's a shame Lani is so ... blah and bland. I want more of her punching Gabi. That was good. It needs to be more equal. The entire thing though feels extremely forced, so it doesn't quite work.

I like Lamon. He's highly entertaining on social media, IMO. I wish they'd let Lamon and Sal bring more of their personalities to the character's. I also blame other writers for failing to really develop Lani and Eli. I mean, at their core, who are these people? Lani's been here since 2015 and Eli since 2017.

It's not Lamon or Sal's fault the characters have had little development over the years and are boring as [!@#$%^&*]. I think this was Ron trying to liven them up and use Gabi's history with them but meh. It falls flat for me. Gabi's much more fun as a cartoon villain but again ... meh. Especially when the plot could be over in 5 minutes if Lani would just record Gabi's ass. Now of course Gabi will be whining about Chad again.

And, honestly, as much as I do like both of them (and yes at times both are incredibly bored and checked out, badly), Chandler and Freddie can't drive storyline. They're far better as strong supports with some drama/story on the side. IMO. I really do miss when I liked Wilson. They died a very long time ago. Now they come off like pals. Wish Christopher Sean stuck around because Paul/Sonny/Will and now Evan could have driven story for a long time.

Edited by KMan101

The Time Jump was so meh. Only a small friction of characters were  featured. Boring Eric finally finds out that boring Sarah is pregnant. Jarlena being all lovey dovey ate up a lot of airtime. A real writer with talent could've written something interesting. This was so lacklusterly executed. Jack's hair do is exactly the same a year later.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton