victoria foxton

Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

So, this year’s Halloween episode...

Yay or nay?

I thought it was an improvement over last year’s but that’s not saying much.

Edited by AbcNbc247

12 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

So, this year’s Halloween episode...

Yay or nay?

I thought it was an improvement over last year’s but that’s not saying much.

It was such a silly mess. I say nay. It wasn't my cup of tea. It was at least something different.I liked how fast paced it was. Plus it was nice seeing ORK.

JyXDk2.gif

Why was Marlena choking Will again?  (Not that I'm complaining.  It's about time someone choked that boy's smirking ass.)

14 minutes ago, Khan said:

Why was Marlena choking Will again?  (Not that I'm complaining.  It's about time someone choked that boy's smirking ass.)

giphy (1).gif

16 minutes ago, Khan said:

I'm fairly certain Paul did choke Will during their alone time, but probably for very different reasons....

34 minutes ago, YRBB said:

I'm fairly certain Paul did choke Will during their alone time, but probably for very different reasons....

giphy (1).gif

13 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

It was such a silly mess. I say nay. It wasn't my cup of tea. It was at least something different.I liked how fast paced it was. Plus it was nice seeing ORK.

JyXDk2.gif

I've always thought these Halloween episodes were unnecessary, though I did a laugh a few times while watching this one. I'd rather they do something similar to what GH is doing for Halloween this year.

Edited by AbcNbc247

1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I've always thought these Halloween episodes were unnecessary, though I did a laugh a few times while watching this one. I'd rather they do something similar to what GH is doing for Halloween this year.

I agree. I wish they had done a Halloween party like GH did. But then again. With Days dollar store budget. The Halloween party would look awful. I noticed neither show used Halloween songs. I guess neither show can afford them.

Overall, I'm enjoying the show much more this past month. But...

Why doesn't Lani just grab that stupid phone out of Gabi's hands or tell Eli in secret so they can take her down. That makes no sense. Although, I do like evil Gabi much better.

Not sure how I feel about the Princess Gina stuff, but at least it's something different for KA.

12 hours ago, pdm1974 said:

Not sure how I feel about the Princess Gina stuff, but at least it's something different for KA.

If crap like Princess Gina and Nighttime Hope is what it takes for KA to have something different to do on this show, then maybe it's time for KA to leave this show.  I'm just saying.