Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Members

It's a good thing we didn't actually have to watch the missing year because it would be incredibly stupid that the Salem PD couldn't solve Jordan's murder or Jennifer's "fall" in that amount of time (or have someone figure out that Princess Gina is sill running around). Then again, it's the Salem PD...

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ben: "It's hard to swallow, huh, Will?"

Where's the gif on that? And I can't believe after scanning this thread, I'm the first to post it.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the first two TJ episodes - even with too much Jack/Jennifer for my liking. And give me more stoned JJ.  

• Members

If I had written the TJ, one thing I might have done was have Ciara disappear under mysterious circumstances, with Ben fighting to clear his name, as everyone in Salem believes he has murdered her.

There would be flashbacks aplenty, displaying the cracks that had formed in Ben and Ciara's relationship over the past year.  Perhaps Ciara had returned to school, and Ben was jealous of her new friendship with a male classmate (Evan?) and had stopped taking his meds.

We might see some of the subsequent trial, too, as Ben's attorney fights to keep his "prior bad acts" from being entered into testimony.  Ben would ultimately be found guilty and sentenced to life for Ciara's murder, even though authorities have yet to locate her remains.

However, there would be two major twists:

1) Jordan, who maintains her brother was not involved in Ciara's disappearance, is actually the mastermind behind it.  She arranged for Ciara to be kidnapped in order to keep her away from her brother, and then made it look like she might have been killed.

2) Jordan's co-conspirator is none other than Hope-as-Gina, who is forced into participating after Jordan figures out that Gina has taken control over Hope's mind and body.  In exchange for Jordan's silence, Hope (or Gina) has hidden Ciara away. 

But, when Jordan's ruse is inevitably exposed, Ben is exonerated and reunited with Ciara, he discovers Gina and Dr. Rolf have succeeded in erasing all memories of him from her consciousness.  And this time, when Ciara learns all about Ben's past, she might not be so inclined to fall in love with him again.

• Members

@Khan Love it - I would've been intrigued by that S/L.

It's interesting that DAYS killed 3 FEMALES and no males. Granted none of the 3 characters will be missed - Adrienne was on for like 8 episodes the past year; Jordan made Kristen seem positively multidimensional and Haley made everyone look better. 

And I hope Fierce Nic with her new hair means StepNicole is gone. That was so painful to watch, especially after seeing AZ having so much fun doing Kristen as Nicole - that only saving grace of that travesty,