Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Members

In my wildest, most far-fetched, never-gonna-happen dreams:

The Marlena "Doc" Evans who returned in '91 and who has lived in Salem since then (minus the time when DH was off the show) is not the real Marlena, who remains in captivity, but Samantha, who was believed to have been murdered by the Salem Strangler.  Thus, Belle and Sami are cousins, not siblings; and everything that's happened to "Marlena" since '91, including the demonic possession and the Salem Stalker/Melaswen crap, is no longer part of her history, but her twin sister's (or even a clone's, since JER, Sally Sussman Morina or some other hack introduced the concept of multiple Marlenas awhile ago).

Similarly, the current Hope, who was found alive in '94 at Maison Blanche, and who also goes by the name "Princess Gina," is NOT the same Hope who disappeared during the "Cruise of Deception."  Today's "Hope" is really Danielle Stevens, a.k.a. art thief "Romulus," and John's one-time lover.  That's why it's so easy for "Hope" to revert to "Gina" mode even without the microchip in her brain.  (Microchip in the brain.  WTF, DAYS.)  So, you see, Alice, Hope wasn't the only one who could open that damn puzzle box!  Of course, that also means (among other things) that Ciara is NOT the real Hope's daughter.

HOWEVER, someone -- could be Stefano, could be someone working on Stefano's orders, could even be the ISA, trying to cover up the fact that Stefano has been their operative all along -- has been keeping the real Marlena and the real Hope away from Salem all these years, along with Wayne Northrop's Roman (the Wayne Northrop Roman who has morphed over the years into Josh Taylor is another impostor) and not-dead-after-all Bo Brady.  (Bo was abducted in 2013 or so, during that secret mission of his, after discovering the whereabouts of the real Marlena, the real Hope and the REAL real Roman.  The Bo who returned in 2015 and later died?  Yep.  One more impostor.)

Edited by Khan

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lmaoo is this lady serious?

She ruined ATWT too. Literally the only time I ever turned off a soap. Thankfully, she never wrote for DAYS.

Is there something up with him? His weight seems to fluctuate a lot.

Definitely!

But on the bright side, with this time jump, Will and Sonny are actually doing something and are not really boring anymore lol

• Members

I know. I don't know why people have to attack other's because of their looks...well I have an idea why. As you mentioned, the ones who are doing it PROBABLY are not 10's on the "attraction scale." It's easier to criticize others to make yourself feel better from the anonymity of a keyboard. Plus/minus the weight he's still a very attractive guy and most importantly he seems genuinely friendly in interviews I've seen him in. There's soooo much negativity in the world already. I don't know why some others have to add to that.

Edited by pdm1974

• Members

Let me make one thing clear: I truly do not care about FS' weight -- except, if he has an issue with it, then I hope he can get it under control, because weight fluctuations such as his can lead to serious health issues later in life.

I don't believe Jean Passanante was criticizing DAYS' (and Ron Carlivati's) decision to DO the time warp jump, only the NBC ad department's decision to market it as something that's unprecedented in daytime.  She's been around the block enough times to know better than to criticize Ron or any headwriter for the story choices they make.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I agree with this 100%. And I've seen some of those real life pics on Twitter, (Especially since some of them constantly attack him his looks.) And they do not need to be talking about anybody's looks. What's extra strange is that some of them are heavier than he is, and you would think they wouldn't be attacking another person's weight. But for whatever reason they want to eat their own. I can understand there are people that don't like his acting, but there's no need to constantly slam him based off his looks/weight. Some of the same people doing this were upset when people were doing this to Beth Maitland on Y&R. (Which I undersatnd and she didn't deserve to be treated like that). But don't have a problem treating Freddie like that. Nobody should be treated like that, IMO.

Plus, I noticed whenever he's thinner, some of these people don't be saying anything about him good or bad. But once he starts gaining weight again, They are back to attacking him. A lot of the criticism aimed at him is very shallow IMO, and a lot of people largely hate on him because they don't find him attractive. (Even if a lot of people also criticize his acting skills as well).

• Members

Just saw yesterday's episode and it's the same sh!t!  Ben and his gf still together and believing in him. Will again inferior to Sonny and caused him pain. Sonny portrayed again like this saint while supposedly grieving for his bf and mom yet can't wait to get screwed by the nanny.  Terrible!!