Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Members

Well Will almost confessed to Killing Nick in 2014 because he believed Sonny had killed him, so I could see that

the story would actually have more weight if Sonny were the one driving

Edited by John

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It was Justin.  He ran down Adrienne.  He couldn't bear the thought of spending the rest of his life with her.

I'm kidding.

But seriously.  The more I think about this time jump nonsense, the more I suspect it'll all be dismissed down the road as Jennifer's coma-induced dream.  Then, when she wakes up for real, she'll discover that it was just that -- a dream ("...or was it???" final wink to the audience before DAYS goes to black for the final time) -- and that Grandpa Tom and Grandma Alice were right: there really is no place like home Salem.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Regarding what may have happened to Adrienne, I don't think that Sonny is responsible for her death. I believe that Will killed her, like it was stated on today's show. And there is a spoiler from SOD that says that:

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Since the time jump I do find the show energized, but considering there is a time jump I don't think enough has changed. I wish they'd maybe done two years instead. The cast is mostly the same, the characters who died are all minor. If you're gonna do a time jump then go for broke! I also would've shaken the cast up and had major characters suddenly in town at the jump so you can instantly see the show has changed. Kill of someone major and have a mystery surrounding it, then perhaps Sami (and EJ or Lucas) now living in Salem or just anybody we know really. It just feels like the status quo with more energized writing, which is why Ron typically does until he gets bored.

• Members

IA, although I don't believe the LENGTH of time would make any difference.  Ron Carlivati could have jumped ahead TEN years and we'd still have the same issues.  (He had the right idea in introducing Evan.  He just needed to do more of that, lol.)

It's just too bad DAYS has no budget anymore for a natural disaster, like a flood or tornado.  Now THAT could have REALLY shaken up the status quo!

Oh, how I wish John Lloyd Young were playing Sonny instead.  Sure, he's older than FS, but at least he can act.

Edited by Khan

• Members

There was also speculation a few months back that it would turn out in time for February Sweeps that it'll turn out that there's been no time jump at all - Dr Rolf has brainwashed the entirety of Salem to believe it has and he's keeping any dead characters prisoner

Please register in order to view this content

Melaswen part II