Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Members

I might be the only one who prefers Fat Freddie above the "six-pack showing" weight - with that said his acting sucks, Sonny is terrible and literally fills no function on the show and if a meteor fell on Sonny's head no one in Salem should care.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ali Sweeney hired her for several Hallmark-related projects, including the final installment of "Murder, She Baked" and her new "Chronicle Mysteries" series.

Salmons also wrote "Christmas at Holly Lodge" -- again, for Sweeney -- and you can catch that this season on "Countdown to Christmas" on the Hallmark Channel.

Edited by Khan

• Administrator

Can we please put rumours in spoiler tags? Just trying to be spoiler-free as much as possible. 

Please register in order to view this content

Having the characters TELL us what happened isn't very exciting at all.   It's TV - SHOW us.   The only thing so far that intrigued me was "Stefano" (but now that even was ruined for me if the rumour posted above is true).  

• Members

Absolutely! I could almost always instantly tell it was her script (especially during the horrible days of Tomsell at their worst and any of Higley's reign). Same for the Cullitons. They aren't perfect but I used to be able to tell because the Cullitons and Salmons scripts would almost always "save" the day for me when the show was in the crapper. At least I could depend on an entertaining script and you could tell who cared.

I'd dump probably three scriptwriters at this point. They were also a problem when Ron wrote GH and OLTL. He had weak script writers.

Speculation isn't spoilers, Toups but if you think it's true, then maybe you were spoiled before this thread  Relax. In my own defense, everything I'm speaking of, mostly, is speculation. I'm not up on all the rumors or spoilers. Just my own speculation. Again, relax. I respect the idea to hide spoilers, and I would have if I thought I was truly spoiling anything.  

I have 0 proof that 'Steve is Stefano' but come on, doesn't it all add together? How is that spoiling anything? I'm speculating and the story laid out seems to lead to it. What's the big deal?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

So, Ben was given the death penalty? How does this not scream out Todd/Victor on OLTL. ReRon will probably have Ben tied down and being executed for Jordan's death as Ciara cries out her love for him across a window. Then...wham...the phone rings and he's pardoned so they can live happily ever after. 

I think Casey Moss is doing well with this story of JJ being an addict again. When he and Brady were in the park, I loved how he kept looking like he was going to nod off to sleep while standing up. He did great with his almost suicide story. I'm looking forward to how he does with this. 

The rest of the TJ stories for me have been meh....

• Members

Almost all caught up, after lagging behind by 3 months! Up to last Wednesday...  In set world, I'm glad they updated University Hospital. I kinda like having a view of the "sprawling city" behind them, even if we can't see the park bench or Horton Town Square, which is essentially the essence of Salem USA these days.  Will/Ben's prison cell is nicely lit and not cramped. Also pleasantly surprised that the prison visiting room isn't some cramped space either.  Alas, with those "spacious" sets (lol) must mean that DiMansion has been reduced to that study room again.  I also like the new Bistro set, even though that one scene with 9 castmembers had them so cramped you literally saw characters shuffling awkwardly to make space when someone needed to walk around. Oh, well, it's something new. And finally, the new industrial set that's being redressed as Princess Gina's lair, Eli's apartment, Basic Black, and soon-to-be eight other sets I'm sure... at least it's *new* and they're doing a better job at changing it up versus the blue room. 

Edited by Gray Bunny