Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Members

Poor MBE can't handle this awful material either. The whole stuff with Justin is so forced.

As for Sonny....they've always portrayed him as this gay saint while Will gets the shaft. Sonny will be whoring it with Evan very soon. Evan will be the New Paul in the triangle.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yep, the Justin and Kayla stuff was so bad. I watched Justin cry over Adrienne twice just to get my WTF fix for the day.

Evan is cute as hell, and Freddy is THE worst person to saddle him with — literally and physically. Freddy can’t get comfortable playing gay scenes after all this time. There’s never any spark or sense of heat.

And Freddy and Will having that awkward prison conversation? Man, that was horrific. I’ve seen people who hate each other with more chemistry.

• Members

Sonny has needs too, guys lol. Remember how aggressive he was with Leo in his office? After how boring Will and him became, I'm sure Will was not the only thirsty guy in that relationship. And remember, even though he's unemployed I'm sure he still has a trust fund

As for Freddie, I don't think he has a problem with kissing guys or having a relationship with a guy, otherwise why would he be playing the part of a gay character in the first place. Maybe he's feel uncomfortable kissing someone else in general, because he's engaged. 

As for Kayla and Justin, I feel like they're being written like that because they're not meant to be a viable pairing. 

Knowing Will, he probably thought that was the noble thing to do.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

IKR?  I don't mind him being "the manny," but I think putting him in a triangle with Sonny and Will is a mistake.  I'd much rather pair him with Kate.

Edited by Khan
I forgot about her dalliances with Rafe and Daniel, so ignore the previous "Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone" reference.

• Members

Yeah I remember Jaime Lynn Bauer saying she was doing a blocking rehearsal with Melissa Reeves one time when she did a brief return visit and when they finished she was told they taped it and they were done, lol. It must be a nightmare for an actor.

• Members

@Khan @will81 I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with the bare bones budget operation + the 8 episodes per week, that it leaves little time for rehearsals, retakes, etc. But when there's a performance as bad as WK's, at a minimum, edit it down and have extra shots of Kayla hugging/consoling Justin. The audience gets it - Kayla told him Adrienne passed and Justin is devastated. 

I kinda surprised the TJ didn't have Justin living with Bonnie - now that would've been a bizarro twist!

• Members

This is coming from an OG Wilson fan but they need to divorce. Sonny needs to exit salem & Will stays in town and raises Ari with Gabi while he dates new prospects like Evan or even a returned Paul. Sonny & Will are played out and uts all about breaking them up to get them together again. Its Boring

I hope what tV source speculated on that Sonny killed his mom, has no memory of it and Will is covering is true