Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Chloe Lanier deleted her tweet, what did she say? (That said there have been performers in soaps who aren't Latinx playing those roles - like Galen as Rafe who is not., and others who are playing white characters as far as we know who are not like Vanessa Marcil's Brenda on GH.

• Members

Rule of thumb, white folks: whenever a POC speaks up and out about an issue that is close to their heart, just close your mouths, takes your fingers off your laptop/tablet/smartphone/whatever device you use for social media and listen.

• Members

I think that it's interesting that Kristen and Lani are bonding in the convent.I actually like that they are having scenes together and confiding in each other. I could see Kristen end up giving Lani some advice on how to deal with Gabi. Especially if they both go back to Salem, which I think they will at some point. And I want to know more about what really happened with Brady and Kristen's baby. I also like seeing Sarah and Xander get closer. I do wonder how everything will end up sorting itself out with this baby storyline of Sarah/Xander/Eric/Brady/Nicole/Kristen. 

Also Freddie and Chandler shot some new photos with photographer Brad E. Young, who shoots a lot of soap stars. I think these are nice pictures of them:

Edited by xtr

• Members

I mean, Will clearly looked thirsty in this scene and Chandler and Freddie displayed friend chemistry:

Personally, I'd have them be friendly exes, Will finding a new guy who appears regularly since Will is important to the canvas. Sonny would also find someone new, but that relationship would mostly occur off screen - I'd use Sonny more as a supporting player in the long run.