Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Members

Iinteresting that a lot noticed that smile on Will's face and the long look at Brady and all his goodies.

I agree it's time to separate Will and Sonny permanently and have Sonny of a supporting character.

I don't recall this one. But Will's eyes are huge here with an open mouth...lol. He must've liked...lol

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My favorite surprise from the TJ is Kristen & Lani.  The premise is absolutely STUPID, but it's so random that I flove it in a campy, "twilight zone" kind of way.  I'm hoping Lani will wind up being undercover, maybe even investigating Kristen... the Kristen would feel betrayed, etc.  I didn't notice until the anniversary cliffhanger episode, but SH was lovely in her confession scenes with Eric and Brady, and now with Lani.  When she's not being baths!t crazy, her Kristen actually can be multifaceted.  I'm probably hoping for too much, but it'd be nice if RC explored her very complicated relationship with God.  I'm not looking forward to her seeing Brady again, though.  And with all their rich, messy history, Lani/Eli/Gabi should be so much better.  But the baby drama has only been mentioned, like, once.

Anyone else notice the Rome convent is DiMansion study?  Pretty good set redress.

• Members

Today was a really good episode, but it certainly wasn't a particularly special or festive "holiday" episode.  It would've been so Michael fun to actually SEE that K dinner.  The last time the K's had a Thanksgiving dinner on screen was when I started watching in 2000--it was like Vic, Kate, Philip, Lucas, Nicole, and Sami lolol.

Dee Hall always gets this kind of stuff wrong... she's going overboard with the way Marlena is treating "Hope."  If she knows something's off, then she should assume Gina is back, not that one of her bffs is trying f her husband.

NOT here for Stevano.

But since the budget doesn't allow for dining rooms, it would've been nice to have a big Brady dinner at the pub.  Work with what ya got.

• Members

Gabi is the WORST but Lani is such a dumbass I’m only rooting against Gabi because she is also stupid (for Stefan? REALLY?) and Gabi is being cruel for no good reason.

So Gabi basically learned nothing from her last roaring rampage of revenge and after having sex multiple times with one of those targets and still hating the other target... why are we supposed to root for this idiot again?

• Members

Part of me believes Marlena is still in a coma after being presumed dead in 1987.  The Marlena who returned to Salem in 1991, and who has been back all these years, is really her twin sister, Samantha, who wasn't murdered by the Salem Strangler.  That's the only way to justify idiotic storylines like the one going on now with "Marlena" and "Hope."

And WTF has DAYS' hair department done to Brock Kelly!?

Edited by Khan