Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Members

One of the benefits of the TJ has been, IMO, far better looks for certain actresses, particularly SH and KDP - they both look far less harsh - weird how a convent and prison will do that for them. And even though Gina is utterly ridiculous, KA hasn't looked this fine in a long time.

I'm not as thrilled with the storylines presented in TJ, but I really am enjoying seeing new scene partners for so many characters: Hattie/Eve; Kristen/Lani; Sonny and Will with anyone else. I"m not sold on Justin/Kayla, but neither character has had much of a real story in a long time, so could be worse.  Even returning pairs like Eli/Gabi and Brady/Nicole are welcome. I hope they continue to mix it up because most of what was happening pre-TJ wasn't that good.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Yeah, the TJ hasn't been very good. There's nothing exciting.  The "Mickey" revelation should've been at Eric and Nicole's wedding.  Instead it just happened in a normal episode.  I thought it was a fake out at first. 

• Members

I think part of the purpose of the time jump was not to drag stories out and get to the repercussions quicker. Soaps often get bogged down with useless filler in order to make story lines stretch out over time and that gets boring. The meat of the stories at this point is in the flashbacks in between the time jump and that's an interesting angle.

• Members

An entire year was probably chosen for the dramatic effect. But then again I'm just speculating. It could be that it was just a gimmick to grab attention without much thought about overall direction.

Edited by ReddFoxx