Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will propping up the man that killed him. I'm already getting sick of Will and Ben. In that empty prison. Where all Ben does is make phone calls. The apartment set for the redneck thug who kidnapped baby Mickey looked so cheap. The only thing i like. Is seeing Nicole finally getting her edge back. Weepy dull Nicole is gone. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

That's a shame he had to go and do that.  I always kinda liked him because I thought he (and Philip) got the shaft.  I'm not inclined to believe him about MM (at least to the extent he's claiming) because he's always made it seem that he had a negative experience and couldn't wait to get the hell off "Days" and go back to his extremely privileged life in Chicago.  Most would say he was a dismal failure, but I doubt he'd care--his life is outwardly obviously everything he wants it to be... people like that can write their own narrative and believe whatever they want, whether they earned it or not.

But it is possible that Martha was doing her part to push Shelle bts and holding sh!t against KB, like some claim Becky Herbst did with Liason 10-ish years ago and all the Daniel Goddard/Lane talk now.

Edited by DynamiteKiddo
Double post