Days: November 2019 Discussion Thread🦃

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm not sure what the true story behind him and MM. But I did like him okay as Phillip on the show. And he does seem to be living a good life. I like him on Good Morning Football and other shows I've seen him participate in on NFL network. He fits in the sports world. 

• Members

Kyle has had an I am better than what Im doing at the moment tude since real world and then he did that Passions shade at the RR reunion which is why im shocked NBC hired him at Days U\Im glad he is happy cause if I never see him on TV again Im ok with that

• Members

I think they erred with kidnapping a baby that has been on canvas for like 7 episodes. I have zero attachment to that kid or what happens to her. If the point was to pressure Xander, then kidnap Sarah. We'd still get that Xander loves Mickey while having angst over Sarah.  Plus we'd probably get more Xander/Maggie scenes, which are always solid. 

Not buying the Eli as Gabi's stooge. The scene where he busted in on Chabby was ludicrous - Eli was saying that Chabby aren't permitted to have any private conversations in the house. If he could have overheard them saying something about DiMera Enterprises or Gabi, that would've at least given him something plausible. 

At least KA picked up it with the Commissioner/Gina back-and-forth. I finally felt some real energy from the performance and actually giving us a glimpse of how stupid Salemites are not to know the difference. 

• Members

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was ridiculous. Yeah, how dare a married couple be having a conversation in the house they live in. So suspicious of Chad and Abigail.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm here for Chad taking down Gabi, but not here for this Stefano (and Gina) stuff.

• Members

lol it would be

Imagine them all having Thanksgiving dinner together? (We know Eve spends it with Hattie) lol

We'd also get Eve shading the hell out of Ben so that would be fun. Instead we'll have Will defending his murderer. Good times.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Yes they would not be in the same cell IRL given Ben tried to kill Will

As far as friends and Will believeing him about Jordan. I buy that especially with the Clyde interactions that Will has had lately

Friendship, well I dunno I think Will would have to be he will never forget what Ben attempted but maybe he can forgive

• Members

Actually it came out that he never died. He just passed out. Rolf gave him a drug that made it look he died

Rolf and Susan found Will at Abby';s . He still had a pulse. They heard Ben returning, so Will was injected with something to make him appear dead and then given the antidote at the morgue

Edited by John

• Members

Ah, now that makes it far more credible and believable. LOL. Thanks for the background! I missed that part of the Will's now 'faux' resurrection. 

Honestly, I'd rather have two on-canvas characters jailed together rather than writing in some stereotypical cellmate that would eat up unnecessary airtime with meaningless banter. At least with Ben, Clyde & Will there enough history, tension and drama to keep it interesting - like Clyde dishing it right back to Will.